Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Dbjohnson: So happy to hear that the u/s went well and that you had another blood test. Now just be happy and enjoy the ride. I hope you keep writing here to let us know how you and baby are doing.

Zuberi: Fingers crossed that your temp goes up.

10 years ago

Ladies. I have had a faint bfp this morning. Please check out my image on my profile. It is pink in real life. Could our 1xbd at the good time CD15 have done it?? 2 hrs til shops open for another test. Will get an early detection one as v faint and others are only to be used on day AF due and I can't wait til tomorrow!!

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Mrspearson: Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! I can see it clearly! I'm so excited for you. You can't see me but I'm doing a happy dance for you.

10 years ago

Mrs Pearson: that's is def a bfp!!! So awesome!

Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days but I have been so nervous/excited bc I got a very very light bfp 9 dpo. Last month I had a weirdly real evap so I wanted to make sure on this one and...... Today is 12 dpo and.... Digital BFP!!!!!!! My line tests have been getting darker so I used a digital today. I'm so excited and nervous! I feel much more at ease this time so hopefully that's a sign everything will be alright. I have been praying my little heart out!

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow! Lots of good news this morning!

Mrspearson: that is definitely positive! Congrats! It only takes one time!

Amanda: WooHoo! I'm glad you feel calm, that is a good sign! I am so happy for you. On a side note, how do you deal with the progesterone? It is driving me crazy! I guess it is worth it, but still annoying!

Oh my goodness! I am overwhelmed with happiness for both of you!!

10 years ago

Db: thanks! It's starting to sink in now that I got the digital. As far as progesterone goes.. You just get used to it lol. I am on it twice a day. Even though it's messy from all my research apparently the side effects are much less than if you take it orally. I used to get headaches from it but I didn't this time for some reason. My doc said it basically imitates and makes pregnancy symptoms much worse. I try to take one in morning or afternoon when I can lay on couch for a while like while watching morning cartoons with DD. Then take the other one at bedtime and ALWAYS wearing a panty liner. It makes me sleepy too :( Anything for a healthy baby!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you all.

Amanda - wow congratulations. We can be bump buddies lol. I too feel better after seeing the digital.

Spreading the baby dust to you all xx

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Dbjohnson - so happy that you got to see the sac and your numbers are increasing as they should. You were right on the one time lol!

Skarcm - loving the happy dance.

Suberin - Good luck with the tww!

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

Mspearson: congrats. Wow I was gone for one day and 2 bfps. I'm so excited.

Amanda: congrats. Stick baby stick!!!

Dbjohnson: how are you feeling?

Afm: 4dpo. I guess I am next. I don't want to mess up the bfps that we are having. I'm so excited for you guys! !

10 years ago

Amanda: Yay for you too!!! Here is a little happy dance for you too!

Zuberi: Keeping my fingers crossed that soon you can announce a BFP too!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo