Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Dbjohnson: I'm going to google it. I will get back to you with the answer. Thanks for the recommendation.

10 years ago

My OPK was positive today! The test line came up first and was most definitely darker than the control line. Now lets see if I start feeling like crap this weekend. If so then I know for sure I ovulated and will email my doctor next week for a progesterone test.

10 years ago

Yay Skarcm!! Hopefully this is the real deal and this will be a good ovulation!

Just got home from an ultrasound and appt with my OB. U/s showed gestational sac and yolk sac which is perfect for 5 weeks 2 days! Just a little blob. But a cute one :) dr was relieved that there was only one bc my numbers were pretty high and I was on clomid. I go back in 2 wks to hear the heartbeat. I will be 7+2. Praying everything continues to progress normally!

10 years ago • Post starter

Amanda: that is great news! Congrats!

10 years ago

Amanda: Great news from your appointment today!

Well my boobs are starting to hurt so I'm thinking ovulation was earlier today even though my OPK was super positive today. I don't put to much on those anyway since I have PCOS. I am going to email my doctor for a progesterone test next week to see if we can confirm ovulation.

Zuberi: hows this cycle going so far?

Dbjohnson & Mrspearson: How are you all doing?

10 years ago

Hey guys.

Amanda: I'm so happy for you! That's great news!!!!

Skarcm: I'm on cd3. I'm excited. Looking forward to some good productive bding. I wish I was like you. .....I can't tell when I'm ovulating unless I take soy isoflavone. I have to temp.

Dbjohnson: I didn't find the maca root. But I will keep looking for it.

Afm: I'm giving soy one more try. I start my first dose tonight.

10 years ago

Zuberi: I hope the soy works for you.

So I had two OPK's left and thought I would just use them, because I can't help myself and I'm glad I did. Today the test line was so dark it took some of the color away from the control line. Now I'm wondering if the reason we haven't had success yet is that we stop bd'ing to soon. I'm so glad I decided to use the other tests. We will just see if maybe that was one of our issues. By the way I've been using OPK's under the radar this month as my DH was getting kind of stressed.

10 years ago

Zuberi: I had difficulty finding the Maca in regular stores. I ended up having to go to Whole Foods to find it. I know you can get it through amazon too. It made the BDing a whole lot more fun, my DH took it too and liked the way it made him feel. It gave me a ton of energy too. It is basically a wild yam that grows in Peru, that's why I felt safe taking it. But I don't think you are supposed to mix it with other supplements that help with ovulation (like soy). If you like soy, then take that. I really think the Maca (both my DH taking it and myself) made the difference for me.

Skarcm: I hope you finding your LH peak will make all the difference! They say that you ovulate 10-12 hours after the peak of the LH surge. So, go BD!! [cheer]

AFM: I feel like I am getting fat, not cute belly bump, but fat. I gained 3 lbs in KC on vacation. There is always SO much good food around, I usually gain a little while there. DH gained 10 lbs this trip, so I am not too upset about my 3. However, I need to get back on track. Just waiting for Tuesday, for my next u/s... It is taking forever to get here!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies - How is everyone doing?

AFM: I'm 3dpo and have put in an email to my doctor requesting a progesterone test this week. Just waiting to hear back from her.

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Dbjohnson: I found the MR. I will be trying it nxt cycle if we don't get our bfp this cycle. Weight gain. .......3lbs is not a lot. You are eating for "2" lol
I can't wait for your u/s. If you can post the pic (if you feel comfortable with doing that) I would love to see it.

Amanda: how are you feeling?

Skarcm: thank you so much. I pray it works too. You are in the tww.....I'm praying that you guys get your bfp this cycle.

Afm: cd7 last dose of the soy today. Now I am waiting on a positive opk. I will start testing on cd10. I talked my dh into taking some vit and add some extra zinc to his regime.

I will be waiting on some updates from you guys.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo