Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

I don't have a lot of time, so just a quick update...

DPO 11, I had a drop of blood yesterday morning when I wiped. It shocked me so I wiped again and nothing... So, i took another test. Thought I saw something in an internet cheapie yesterday afternoon... so I took another test last night and saw the same kind of shadowy area. Tested this morning and BFN... so I am guessing I had just a couple of nasty evaps... I haven't had any additional spotting. I feel really out of the game, but I still have a couple of days. I guess I just have to wait and see

Got to go, talk to you all soon!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I'm crossing my fingers that that was implantation spotting! Keep your hopes up!!

10 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies

dbjohnson: I'm with Amanda I believe it's implementation bleeding too. give it another day and see if the line gets darker.

afm: bd for the first time this am. I had more ew cm yesterday. it is actually right on time according to my usual cycles. im on CD10. well just to let you guys know we aren't waiting.

hope you guys weekend was great. I'm looking for some bfps!!!!

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@amanda: I'm glad you are feeling so good, a lot of people get morning sickness and that is not fun. Thanks for all the support! It is fun reading all the cheers!

@Zuberi: I agree with Amanda, you have to do what feels right to you... So, I say go for it! I hope you are super fertile and you get your BFP!!!

@Mewling: one time is enough if it is meant to be I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM: DPO 13, temp dropped to coverline yesterday, and dropped below today... Started thick dark browning-red spotting yesterday... So, just waiting for AF, and hoping it comes quick and fast so I can start focusing on next cycle. On a side note, I've been using Wondfo dip strips for awhile now. I usually buy me from eBay, but after my miscarriage I bought them from amazon. This cycle I've had several really aggressive evap lines, I mean aggressive! Yesterday there was a super faint line at about 6 minutes with FMU, it had color to it... So I pulled out a FRER, and it was completely neg... So were the other couple of tests I did yesterday. This morning it was also neg. so this cycle has driven me crazy because I think i am getting a positive, then the next day neg, then the next day maybe a positive, then neg... I am telling you all this because if you want the cheapies, don't get them from amazon... And maybe I shouldn't test everyday, and wait until later... That might also help, but I'm an addict

Have a great day ladies!

10 years ago

Hello!

Just a quick update... I woke up to discover my period this morning, the cramps are super intense! I think I might have had a chemical. I say this because all the hpts I took yesterday were white, white, white... Not even a hint of a line or evap. Plus the line I got a few days ago had color... I don't know what to think, t on to the next cycle!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Just wanted to say hi!
Also ttc # 2.

10 years ago

hi ladies.
dbjohnson: I think it was a chemical too. but that is ok. you will get that egg on this cycle.

mummie#2: Hi. welcome to the forum. feel free to just on in.

Amanda: how is it going?

afm: update. opk sticks are still very faint andt hpt are still + ..... like 14dpo +
I had some brown cm type spotting yesterday and some today. Yesterday it was a quarter size spot on my panty liner. how ever it has just been on the tp when I wiped today. Dh and I have only bd one time since the mc but as soon as the opks get darker or I get a - on the hpt (that sounds odd. l lol as much as we pray to see that second line).......we will start bding again. I will keep you guys posted.

10 years ago

Welcome mumma! Tell us about yourself!

Dbjohnson: yea, I didn't want to suggest that but that is definitely what it sounds like (a chemical)..especially since you had those faint hpts plus bad cramping.. it makes me wonder how common they are.. b/c without pregnancy tests that can test way before a missed period and us crazies over here taking test WAY before a missed period most (normal lol) people would never even know or have a reason to think twice about it. I bet if they did a study I'd almost bet that they are WAY more common than miscarriages and that every woman ever to have tried to get pregnant has had a chemical pregnancy. However, you cant do anything about it and will never know for sure so let's plan on this next cycle being different!

Zuberi: As silly as it sounds I'm ready for you to not have a positive hpt too! Hopefully you will get back to normal here really soon!

AFM: Tomorrow is the day! I'm so anxious and very very nervous. I'm going to be sick to my stomach all day tomorrow with nerves. On a different note I found out today one of my employees is leaving for a better job (very happy for her) but she has to start that job the week we go to Cali so I'm very stressed and I want to be crazy and cry from the stress but no one knows I'm preggo so I would look super ridiculous. I usually don't want any pity but I could use some real sympathy from the ppl around me b/c the last 2 weeks have been rough with all the stuff happening in life and not being able to throw myself a pity party b/c I'm pregnant too (just a 5 min one would be helpful ) has been rough. Only DH can help and he doesn't truly understand b/c at the end of the day... he's still a man

So needless to say some good news tomorrow would be super duper helpful for my sanity. Also I think I can feel my uterus just a little bit above my pelvic bone.. not 100% sure but it's a hard organ-like (yes, I used organ-like as a description ) feeling right above my pelvic bone. So anyways .. my question is.. is that normal? B/c from what I've gathered it shouldn't be that far up yet. Who knows.. maybe my uterus is so excited to have a baby that's sticking in there that it's abnormally large.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello!

Welcome Mumma! Please tell us about yourself!

@Zuberi: Waiting for a neg hpt is a WEIRD thing! I remember how that felt. I hope you get it soon!

@amanda: I can't wait to hear about your appointment!! I need some good news!!!

10 years ago

Just a quick update: I don't want to get my hopes up too high or jinx this, seeing as how we only bd once(!), but all my other periods started with a slow, small amount of spotting, usually a week before AF showed up. I have had no spotting as of today, which is 3-4 days before that b**ch is due! I'll test tomorrow morning, meant to today, but I forgot. Agh, so tough to wait!

TGIF!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo