Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Skarcm: I'm SO sorry! I cannot imagine how hard this is. I will be praying as well that you can move into next cycle quickly and that the femara will work. I think that it's important to remember that you do have one healthy child. It's hard sometimes to focus on that when you want another one so bad. I even feel guilty bc I want dd to have a sibling and it's not fair for her but there's a reason for everything and there's still hope for next cycle. Hugs!!

Dbjphnson: your symptoms sound good! Even if it is symptom spotting at least it gives you something to hold onto this cycle! When is af due?

10 years ago • Post starter

AF is due the 11th, Tuesday I think...

I went and bought a few Walmart cheapie hpts. There isn't a Walmart nearby, so I try to make an outing out of it. I was planning on stocking up, buying 5-10 to last me the next few cycles, so I wouldn't have to make the trip out there any time soon. Well, they only had 3. I was pretty bummed. I went to the self check and started ringing myself up... Well, the roaming checker walked by and looked at my 3 tests. She looked me straight in the face and said, "those are pregnancy tests, you only need one. Would you like me to put the other 2 back for you?" I said, "no, thank you. I meant to get 3." she looked at me as if I was stark raving crazy. Imagine if they had ten (like I wanted)... She might have flipped out. It's not like I'm addicted to crack! I just like to pee on things!

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Skarcm: I'm sorry too. We will keep our fx that it works for you next cycle.

Amanda: I need to move to your city and apply for a job at your store so you want keep having to find employees. Lol. I'm sure the Clomid will work for you and you will O soon.

Dbjohnson: your signs look great! I'm keeping my fx for you.

Afm: temp dropped from 98.4 to 97.9 this a.m. so AF is on her way. I just wiped and I had some pink/brown and also some yellow streachy cm. So I'm expecting her tonight, no later than tommorow. Btw I have had af type cramps off and on now since 3dpo.

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

10 years ago

Thank you ladies for the support! I talked to my DH and we are not going to give up yet. Come on AF!

Dbjohnson: that is so funny. I wish you could have been able buy more. I would love to know what her reaction would have been. Good luck!

10 years ago

Hi All.

Skarcm - sorry to hear your news.
Amanda- good luck watching out for O. I am in the boring part too!
mumma c- hoping that you are indeed pg. Please get in touch!
Dbjohnson - lol'd at your supermarket anticts!! Its gonna be a long day for you. When the clocks changed my ds woke at 5 30 for a week!

I am CD9 today. Last month my first after the pill I Ovd CD15 so if its the same then it should be Tuesday. I am away all weekend though so will be jumping the dh friday before I go and on my return sunday then mon/tue. Hoping that will cover it! Still charting bbt to pin point ov.

I'd love to know where you are all from?
I live in Somerset in the South West of the UK
xx

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Mrspearson: I live in Oakland. CA.

AFM: I just wanted to let you guys know. My temp dropped some more. And I woke up to some spotting after I wiped. So tommorow will be cd1. Here I go again starting another cycle.

I will be trying sot isoflanones again this cycle. . (I got my first and only bfp the cycle I used it. Although I m/c at 8weeks. ) I'm going to give it another go. I'm going to be taking it cd3/7. (I think) I need to go back and look at my chart lol

Hope to see some bfp from you ladies. Have a good one.

10 years ago

Zuberi: sorry this cycle didn't work out but better to go ahead to another one than drag it out :( As far as my store goes PLEASE get here soon! I need the help lol unfortunately Missouri isn't really a place you move from Cali to. You would hate our weather haha

MrsPearson: I live in Salisbury, Missouri. Smack dab in the middle of the U.S. Also, we are closer in our cycles than I realized. Today is CD 12 for me so you are only a couple days behind me.

Dbjohnson: that is hilarious! A few months back I bought a case (yes, 10 tests) at the dollar store. The lady looked at me really weird. I just told her that trying to conceive makes you crazy haha. She was totally understanding and we had a pretty good convo. I cant believe that she would question you with only 3. It's seriously nobody's business if you want one or 20 as long as you pay for them. Hopefully she doesn't run around asking ppl if they really need the big box of tampons hahaha

AFM: CD 12. I am not feeling the best. I had terrible hotflashes last night and am kind of achy. I have no idea if I'm feeling the Clomid or getting sick. Also my boobs hurt so bad I just want to wrap them up as tight as I can get them. Idk what that's about b/c that's not usually something I feel mid cycle. Really I don't feel it all that often even close to AF so idk what my body is doing. Just waiting on O now. Temps are still steady.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey people!

Zuberi: I am sorry AF is on her way!

Skarcm: I am glad your DH is so supportive! The first few months "we" were trying, he wasn't so sure... So I don't think he was really trying, he was just happy with all the extra BDing However, the last few months (since my m/c) I can tell he really wants another child... And that really helps me.

Mrspearson: my DH was traveling around my Fertile time this cycle, and I was the same way... Making sure we got our bases covered I am in Portland, Oregon.

Amanda: don't be so sure people won't like the weather in MO... All of my in-laws live in MO/KS... And they LOVE it, they always complain when they are here that we don't have 4 different seasons. I can see why it is appealing to some, however, I like my mild temperatures I am sorry you are having so many side effects, but that might mean that the meds are really working!

AFM: cd 23/DPO 8... I woke up breathing through my mouth, so I was disappointed I would have another low temp. However, my temp was high again! So, yesterday was a big dip... For the last 6 weeks I've been taking cod liver oil, I think it has helped my skin and it is supposed to be good for you. I've only had a couple days where I have burped it up (gross), but only when I forgot to eat any breakfast. Yesterday and today, I can't stop burping it up, but I ate breakfast! It makes me feel like I might vomit

So... Anyway... I am a crazy person (you all know that)... I started testing yesterday. I have the super cheap dip sticks from amazon, and I have a ton. I think I dipped every time I went to the bathroom yesterday. I know, I know... They were all BFNs, of course. By the end of the day, I felt pretty silly. So, I tested this morning... And I got a faint line, so I dipped another.... And got another line. So I dipped an Answer (the one that looks like a FRER), and there is a line on it too! It is super faint and I can't tell if it has color... I tried taking a picture, but my camera can't capture any of the lines, but I can see them pretty easily... I am trying to not get too excited.... Oh my...

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: your tests sound very promising and exciting. Keep us posted.

Mrspearson: I'm in Missouri close to the St. Louis area.

AFM: Just waiting for AF, that's always a joy, lol. I'm hoping that she comes soon. I really don't want to have to wait a whole month before my doctor jump starts it for me.

10 years ago

I feel like such a drama queen!

So... I took my DS to story time at the library and we just got home... After getting him settled, I went to the bathroom to stare at my tests... I can definitely see lines on the dip strips (Wondfo), but the line on the Answer has almost completely disappeared now that it is dry. I can still kind of see a shadowy line if I turn it and squint And the dipstrips look grayish... I just made myself drink a huge glass of water, that way I am not as tempted to test again because my urine will be diluted. I am nervous now and I can't wait until tomorrow morning....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo