Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Dbjohnson: don't feel bad! I feel like that too. I just want to whine. My opk was negative today and my bbs ate SO sore! Idk what the heck is going on :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Dbjohnson: You are not a drama queen. It is hard when you really want to be pregnant to not double check everything and symptom spot every little feeling. I've got my fingers crossed that you will see a darker line tomorrow morning.

Zuberi: sorry AF showed up.

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Couldn't help myself and tested again (8PM)... was so scared that maybe the batch was bad, so I grabbed a test from a different batch and dipped in the same cup.

I posted a photo #194907... What do you think? I will do a FRER tomorrow

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: congats girl! I looked and I think it's positive. Update your gallery when you test with your FRE.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: It looks positive to me!

10 years ago

Thanks for all the support ladies!

Of course, I woke up at 5AM... and just had to pee It felt like Christmas morning or the first day of school, I just couldn't wait to get out of bed.

The FRER came up right away, it is really light but def pink. You can check it out #195020.

I am really excited and nervous, so many things can go wrong. We are flying to KC for Thanksgiving, hopefully we"ll have some good news to share.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: CONGRATS!! There's definitely a line there! Stick baby! Stick!

Dbjohnson: CONGRATS!! There's definitely a line there! Stick baby! Stick!

I am so thrilled for you<3

10 years ago

so..another negative opk today which is a real disappointment b/c we got some really good BDing in last night! I was curious about my normal temps and stuff and decided to look back on my previous charts. I realized that in one cycle inparticular I def. didn't ovulate until CD 20 (obvious b/c of temps) and on my charts that I didn't temp I assumed I O'd on CD 17 b/c that's when I had my last fertile CM but I'm pretty sure that was just peak day and not actually O day. So... I am more positive than ever now that I have a luteal phase defect (one of my LPs was 9 days) and I was too naïve to see it before. Ugh! The time I have wasted. So hopefully this clomid will kick in soon! I am ready to O and not on CD 20 dangit! Ok, rant over.

How's everyone else feeling? Anyone else have this terrible head cold? DH had it all last week. Now it's my turn. At least it's not the stomach flu (which is going around).

P.S.: Dbjohnson ahh!! I want to fly there and do an ultrasound (not that you could see anything) but it's so nerve wracking! Praying for you girl!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo