Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies

Just wanted to check in. ......... temp dropped from 98.2 to 97.5 this a.m. so temp is back to my pre O temp. Cd7 I will start opk testing.at cd10.

Hope you guys have a good one!

10 years ago

Zuberi: you normally O pretty early like 12-13, is that right? That sounds like a pre-O dip, do you think you could O even sooner? I don't want you to miss your egg! Maybe you should start your OPKs sonnet than 10. GL!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: we are all crazy people. Surely our docs have crazier than us and consider us mild and if not...well it probably means they have something to go home and talk about.. someone has to be THAT person haha! Children are usually their sweetest in the mornings.. you just want to hold them :) Oh p.s. I am going to try the Benadryl. I haven't heard of that before but I've had this cold for almost 2 weeks and if I'm for sure past O I'd love to be able to take it and hopefully it will help!

Skarcm: I am so excited there is still some hope for you! Hopefully you got to BD around that time but even if not this would mean that the Femara actually worked and that would be awesome news!!!

Zuberi: I can't believe your temps are so high. My pre O temps range from 96.6 to 97.2. We keep our room pretty cold so maybe that is it.

AFM: I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. Temp rose above coverline (not much) so I'm hoping tomorrow's temp will be higher but then I went to the bathroom today and when I wiped there was a lot of EWCM so maybe just maybe it was up there and helpful for the sperm when I needed it. My cramps have tapered off. We have BD'd the last 3 days and every other day before then so I'm hoping that we caught the egg(s). I will be starting my progesterone tomorrow if my temp shift is definite and hopefully the side effects won't be too bad.

10 years ago • Post starter

One more thing.. dbjohnson, I was looking at your hpt images and wow! I cannot believe how much difference there is in the darkness of the frer compared to how light the cheaper brand is! How high does your beta have to be to get a dark line on those things? So much for thinking they are just as good.

10 years ago • Post starter

It sounds like everyone is pretty busy.

Dbjohnson: I'm glad you have an appointment on Friday. I make myself feel better by saying no one looks out for me better than me, that way I don't feel as crazy, lol.

Amanda: That sounds good; hoping your temp goes up tomorrow.

Zuberi: good luck with the OPK's.

AFM: my doctor ordered the progesterone test and I rushed right over to see if I could get my blood drawn before the afternoon pickup (the lab I go to is just a draw center). If I did O and if it was when I think it might of happened we did bd a couple of times, but we weren't real consistent since we thought we were past that. I'm hoping I find out the result this evening or tomorrow.

10 years ago

skarcm: You sound like me - "no one can look after me better than me", I love that! I'm hoping you get your test result soon! I hate waiting.

DB: I am always thinking about you; I check my email all the time to make sure I haven't missed an update, really from any of you ladies!

Amanda: I hope you O soon, or even O'd already so you know you got some good BDing in!

Update: I feel fine now, 14weeks, I don't even feel pregnant anymore. I'm glad I have an appt next week just to check in. I have had some crazy mood swings which is something I never had with my son, so weird. Seems worse than my period most of the time. Oh, and I cry at nothing. Another thing I never did with my son; I cried at the first BFP but then not again until he was like 5 months old. Hormones are so strange.

Happy Wednesday!

10 years ago

Hello, Hello!

Up at 5:30 again today... It's weird but I have been enjoying my peaceful hour or so before everyone gets up... A little ME time, I guess

Amanda: If you haven't already, google "Benadryl TTC"... I think it makes a lot of sense, plus it can give you relief and help you sleep too! It sounds like you got a ton of good BDing in, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Skarcm: I can't wait for your test results! I am so glad you got some BDing in. unfortunately, a lot of times in my house there isn't a whole lot of BDing the week after O. It is like we are so tired from scheduling, thinking about it, and doing it everyday even if we don't feel like it. The week after becomes out little break, then we can enjoy it again.

Mewling: Hormones are the strangest things! When I was PG with my DS, There was a commercial from Google that would make me cry. It got to the point that if I even heard the song that was used in the commercial, I would start bawling. So, everytime it came on DH and I would frantically reach for the remote to turn the channel , and it has already begun again... I catch myself tearing up over the stupidest things. Have you started wearing maternity clothes yet? I am scared because I heard your body changes more quickly with the second. This time around, I want to be better with my food and not gain 40 lbs in 28 weeks!

AFM: 4w2d... I didn't temp this morning, I am trying to release control, but I did test Spotting has pretty much completely stopped (knocking on wood), not even a tinge when I wiped this morning.

10 years ago

DB: That's a good sign that the hormones are really going for you already! I'm glad the spotting has pretty much stopped.

Updates from anyone else?

I only fit into one pair of jeans (maternity) so yeah, already into maternity. I'm a lower weight than pre pregnancy (I lost about 12 and now back up 5-6) but my fat content is probably up. I had been playing hockey and being decently active and then first trimester I felt awful.

I'm not quite *pregnant* looking, just bloated so far, but a second pregnancy friend (20 weeks) told me yesterday I'm still tiny. I think my clothes just hide it well so far. :)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Dbjohnson: i usually O cd13/14 so i start testing on cd10...... so if i do O early hpoefully it wouldnt be before cd10. We usually get the aftrr af bding in aboubd cd6/7 then take a short intermission for a day or two before we get ready for the +opk rush to get it in every other day. I thought it was funny when you talked about the tww (after O ) break. We do the same thing. Who would have ever thought our dh would need a break from bding lol. I'm so happy that you have gotten some peace of mind. I am praying that you are able to enjoy this preg and not have to stress. I pray that the spotting stays away..

Amanda: have you googled the benadryl ? I think I am going to try it. Are you?

Mewlingstork: I can't believe you are 14 weeks already. Wow. Have you guys shared your news with any of your family members yet?

Skarcm thanks. .....: have you gotten your test result back yet? I pray it's good news.

Afm: waiting to O is almost as bad as the tww lol. Cd8 and my temp is about where it usually ifs around this time I'm my cycle. (97.6)

Chat with you guys later.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: So very happy to hear that the spotting has stopped and that you are doing well.

Amanda: any news on the O front?

MewlingStork: I'm glad you are doing well. It is always a nice feeling to get into that 2nd trimester.

AFM: I got my test results back and ....I OVULATED!!! Woo hoo! I don't really know what day. We always take the week after O off too, but when I started having the cm and cramps I was sneaky about initiating some bd'ing. We got 2 good times in last week. I'm not sure if it was at the right time or not. We will just have to wait and see. One of the worst things right now is that I can symptom spot because of this crappy cold I have. How am I supposed to be symptom obsessive in the TWW when I have a cold, LOL.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo