Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

The little bean did not stick, ladies. All is well nonetheless. I am happy it was early and quick. I hate the cramps, but other than that I am doing well. All I do is think of DD and I brighten right up :-)

Baby dust to you ladies!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

DeLaLiLuV: I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you. We are here if you need to talk.

10 years ago

DeLa: I'm so sorry. I'm praying and thinking of you.

10 years ago

Thanks so much. If we do try again, I'm thinking in June. Gives us plenty of time, but I don't know how I'll feel by then. I'm kind of hesitant in wanting a number two now, so I'll see if by then I'm not so hesitant.

10 years ago

DeLaLiLuV: I know how you feel. I didn't really want to ttc after my m/c last July @ 8 weeks. But, I prayed about it and God gave me peace. So I sugest that you do the same. You might be surprised by what will happen. I'm still praying for you guys.

10 years ago

Amanda: How are you? We would like to know how you guys are doing. Update us. lol

Dbjohnson: that goes for you too. lol oh, I took your advice. I'm taking the maca root this cycle. Do I supose to keep taking it after ovulation? I googled it and didn't really get a clear answer. So if you could help me out I would appreciate it.

Afm: cd 8 and waiting to O.

10 years ago

De- I'm sooo sorry for your loss!! I think taking some time is a really great idea. I hope you find some peace with whatever you decide.

I want an update on you ladies too!

I'm 25w2d, just truckin' along. We found out it's a girl. I am very glad my weight gain has been under control - up 8 pounds at this point. I'll probably choose to be induced early to avoid any possible shoulder issues, like I had with my son. We'll see when May gets a little closer.

Z- I was told to stop taking maca after ovulation because it can be such a stimulating herb but I hope DB has some input as well! Thinking sticky thoughts for you!!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I'm trying not to take what my family is saying because if it was up to them they would say don't do it, you don't want to go through that again. Sure I don't want to go through it again, but it's life. You just never know and I kind of wanted to have my children before 30. I'm just scared of having another MC later on in the pregnancy. That would be very difficult I'm sure.

10 years ago

I get so sad when I check in and there is sad news! My emotions are all wacky, so I am sitting here in tears!

DeLa: I am so sorry! I hope you are able to find peace, and figure out what the right next step for you is. We'll be here for you if you need anything.

Mewling: I can't believe you are over half done! Time flies!!

Zuberi: I am SO excited you are trying Maca!!! I wanted to encourage you to try it, but I didn't want to sound bossy. I really liked taking it, it made me feel really good. Make sure you build up you dosage. I was taking three pills a day close to O. And I did O a day or two late, but I think it was just making the egg nice and strong. From what I read, you definitely want to stop taking it when you find out you are preg.(which you will be), so I stopped taking it right after I confirmed O (like DPO 3). I think that was the day I started the pineapple and Benadryl. Good luck! I am rooting for you!

AFM: I hit 15 weeks yesterday. Now that I'm in the 2nd trimester, I am finally not thinking about m/c anymore. Every little tug or cramp would get me crazy until last week. My nausea is finally gone. I'm starting to feel like myself, just a little rounder. I haven't been as great as Mewling at managing my weight. I'm up 12 lbs at this point. My next appt is at 17 weeks. Then I have my gender u/s on Feb 25th. I can't wait! I am going nuts not knowing if it is a boy or girl!!

10 years ago

Besides Maca, what are other things good to take to help sperm and eggs during the ttc period? I'll speak to my doc about it, but I figure I can ask you ladies. I'm already taking a daily vitamin though. I don't want to take too many things and I want to encourage DH to take something too just in case.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo