Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone I'm New to this group. Im trying for baby #2. Our son was born 01-11-10 and we are ready for another one. I have been off birth control for 2 years. Been trying for the past 3 months and not getting anywhere. I took a HPT yesterday it was negative. Today im 14 DPO.Is there any chance that I could still be pregnant?

10 years ago

Zuberi, so sorry to hear that! hugs!

Delaliluv, thx for the welcome! It's nice to talk to you all about getting pg.

Skar, I understand your decision but it's good to see you on this forum once in a while :)

Hi Westcarte, welcome! I am trying since August again for nr 2. I have a 1.5 year old daughter.

ow and as you probably already know, English is not my mother tongue. I am Dutch, living in The Netherlands, Amsterdam to be precise. for some reason I ended up here when I was pg with my baby girl and enjoyed this forum very much. That's why I returned here again this time :)

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Zub/Skar, sorry for AF.

Susy, that's cool that you were here before. I came in Nov. I've been on Baby Center since DD back in 2011. I love that site and this one is great too, along with Countdown My Pregnancy.

West, welcome. I have heard of a person getting a BFP after AF is a few days late and after getting a BFN. It is rare from what I've learned, but still possible. Usually faint BFPs occur beginning 12 DPO. Baby dust to you!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Dela,
Baby Center? Don't think I know that website. Why did you switch from that to this website?

Countdown pregnancy is great too. Chatted there when pg with baby girl, but you really have to be pg to love that site don't you :)

AF is over, I think. I always have cramps in that period, don't feel that anymore. So waiting to the 2-3 fertile daysâ?¦

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Back in the sattle. Cd4. Waiting to O. It seems like we are all ways waiting. Two weeks to O and two weeks to see if we caught the egg we waited two weeks to release.

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

10 years ago

Sorry I've been MIA.

I use this site and baby center. I'm all over, lol.

Hoping everyone is doing well. I've been experiencing light pink and light brown spotting yesterday and today, but nothing else. Doc said it's too early to tell me anything since I'm only six weeks, but I'll be seven come Wednesday, so I'm going in for an actual u/s Tuesday. I'm praying everything turns out well!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies

DeLaLiLuV: Some women spot in early pregnancy. So don't stress out. I will be praying for you and your lil bean.

Afm cd5 just waiting to O.

10 years ago

Zuberi: Waiting to O can be nerve racking. I hope you get a good strong one!

DeLa: Praying all is well and that you will get some reassurance at your ultrasound. Let us know how it goes.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I started feeling more angry than sad today since I'm so nervous and thinking the worst. It was a little red today, but not a lot. Still not getting much on a liner. It's usually when I wipe. Still no cramping, thank God, but I've heard of women spotting for a week then having a MC :-( so scary!!

10 years ago

FX for you ladies! XO

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo