Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi Amanda! I'm actually not doing anything. The only thing I will do for this service cycle trying is temp and hopefully use OPKs if they come in time. AF just left yesterday so I just plan on DTD every other day to help my chances. I REALLY thought I was going to get prego last cycle.

Sk, I'm sorry about AF. How long have you been trying again? Maybe if you can't seem to do anything new/different then just enjoy DTD without thinking of TTC and God willing it will happen!

Zu, GL and definitely keep us updated! I'm praying this cycle will be my cycle!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

DeLa: My son is now 2 1/2. When he was 7 months old I got pregnant but had an incomplete miscarriage at 8wks. We have been actively trying since then. In April 2013 I talked to my GYN and endocrinologist about my health issues and they said everything looked good go get pregnant. Then AF quit coming. I went back to my GYN in July and she diagnosed me with PCOS and I was put on Provera to bring AF and then have been on medicated cycles ever since. This was my first non medicated cycle and it just wasn't in the cards. We have a lot going on with my mom (her cancer has returned) so I think the best for us right now is to count our blessings with our son and if it were to happen in the future then we would welcome it and if not we are happy with the little guy. I'm going to check back in to see how Zuberi's testing comes out and if you are still around to see how you fair this cycle.

10 years ago

Oh I'm sorry about that SK. I really hope your mother gets better and isn't suffering with her illness. I pray you're still able to have at least one more could in the future. I'm glad you were able to have your son though. Everyday I'm so grateful for my daughter, who is two, that I'll be happy even if another child doesn't come along. She brings me so much joy!!

10 years ago

Thank you DeLa!

I was changing my bathroom trash and something made me pull out the old pregnancy tests that I took this week. The one that I took on 10dpo had a faint line on it. The one I took on 13dpo was definitely a BFN. Guess maybe I had a chemical and that was why I had all the symptoms, but then AF came.

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Just checking in. .....
Any updates? I'm 9dpo today. I will be testing in the a.m. I am so nervous. My cramps have lessened. I will let you guys know how it goes (positive or negative)

Hope you guys have a great day!

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm so anxious to find out your test results. Did you test yet?

10 years ago

Good morning.

I tested it was negative. But I am not giving up. I didn't get a faint positive with my last until the evening of 10dpo. However..... according to cdtp i am only 9dpo. So I'm still hopeful. I hope you guys are having a great day.

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm not giving up on your BFP either. :o) Maybe you aren't supposed to find out until Christmas. ;o)

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm excited because I received my OPKs today and I tested positive. I should be Oing tomorrow, according to FF. One day earlier than suspected. I'll keep an eye on my CM though, because that has been my best indicator. Ohhhh I hope we get these BFP!

10 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

DeLa: good luck on catching the eggie!

Zuberi: how are you doing? Did you test again?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo