Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

Last post of the day.....

Amanda, you are right about the tampon. .....so I switch to a pad. Hopefully there want be anything on it in the am.

Dbjohnson: I dont think I am going to test until this spotting has stopped for at least a day or AF shows up full force so there will be no need to test.

AFM: Since my last post there was only brown CM on the tissue. I took the second tampon out about 4 hours ago. I had alittle bit more after my BM. But didnt see it until I was taking a shower. It was a glob about the size od a dime. Looked like brown snot.
I have also had a mouth full of watery saliva that just want stop. this has been going on for about 3 hours. im in bed and it is so much im tired of swollowing

11 years ago

Thanks for all the welcomes, I conceived on the cycle straight after the m/c so was very lucky.

Is anyone taking anything? I'm taking prenatals but nothing else. Last time I took Vitex for a little while and also baby asprin so I'm debating with myself whether to take them again.

286 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

AF showed up with full force this morning, but I am kind of happy about it. I was starting to get nervous that if I was pregnant and getting negative hpts at 15 DPO, then something would be seriously wrong. Plus I am sicker than a dog, so AF means I can take some cold meds.

@zuberi: what DPO are you? Any changes since last night?

@tanialnz: I am also taking prenatals. The only other thing I am taking is royal jelly with bee pollen. I make my husband take it too. It is supposed to help make strong eggs and sperm. Royal jelly is what bees feed to the queen to increase her fertility. It is all natural and some people take it as an immunity booster year round. I only take it from CD 1 through O day. Where are ou in your cycle?

@amanda: what's shaking this morning?

11 years ago

Good morning Ladies.

Dbjohnson: yep she got me. Checked my temp it went from 98.1 yesterday 97.6..... Went to the bathroom and there she was. Like you said "FULL FORCE" lol. Never had a cycle this long but, im ready to start over. Going by a opk digital today and adding muchinex to my vitamins. And see if we can work on a + for this cycle.

Hope every one is having a great Tuesday. Going play tennis with the kids. I will check on you guys later.

11 years ago

@Zuberi: I used Mucinex two cycles ago. It didn't do much for me, but I hope it helps you!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

tanianlz: I am not taking anything other than prenatal vitamins. Honestly I don't know anything about taking anything else.

dbjohnson and zuberi: sorry to hear the evil witch got you both.. better to go ahead and get it over with at least that's what I've been thinking. If she's coming I'd rather her be here early than late. So what is mucinex used for?

Topowifey: where are you girl?! Did show today? I sure hope not.. if not you are getting blood work tomorrow! So excited to hear from you!

AFM: lots of creamy cm today. the frequent urination was all in my head. sore boobs. backache and haven't noticed much for cramps today. still constipated anyways.. just hoping the days pass by fast and if AF is gonna show that she goes ahead and does. I'm so over this cycle already.. it's taking long enough to get through it.

11 years ago • Post starter

@amanda: mucinex helps thin mucus, all mucus in the body. It is said to help create more cm. you have to be sure to get plain mucinex, with only one active ingredient, Guaifenesin.

11 years ago

This is my 4 cycle and with my first it only took one:(

11 years ago

Good Morning!

@Momma_c: welcome! I had my IUD pulled 4 cycles ago, but only been "trying" for 3 cycles. With my first, it took 13 cycles to conceive and an appointment to talk about fertility options with my OB (found out a was pregnant two days after our talk)

@topowifey: hope all is well. Let us know what is going on with you. Have you tested yet?

@zuberi: how long does your period normally last? I'm normally a 3-day girl. When I was TTC my son, I got positive OPKs on the 10th of every cycle and a 24 day cycle. This last month I got positive opk on e 13th and a 28 day cycle. I liked having shorter cycles, less time waiting. From what I've read, you have shorter cycles too, so maybe we'll be on the two week wait together again

@amanda: hope everything is going well for you. I'm thinking BFP thoughts for you!

AFM: CD 2, nothing exciting here. I was able to get some sleep last night, so my cold isn't as bad today. I just heard on the news that it is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s this weekend! I'm so excited... Normally It rains on Easter and all the kids get wet. I think we might do a little egg hunt for my little man... He might be too young still, but oh well.

Talk to you all later!

11 years ago

Momma_c: I am on cycle 3 now (m/c cycle 2) but it only took me one cycle to conceive my DD too. Don't let that get you down. It will happen. Tell us about yourself!

Dbjohnson: Yes, the weather is supposed to be great here too! Super excited! Glad you're starting to feel better.

Zuberi: how are you doing?

Topowifey: where are you!?! I'm starting to get worried about you girl! Hope everything is okay!

AFM: It's killing me not testing yet. No cramping today either. Sometimes I feel like there might be a little discomfort in lower abdomen but then when I concentrate on it I can't really feel anything. Lower backache, increased sense of smell, creamy cm, sore boobs. Nothing new and nothing conclusive.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo