Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies! :)

Just wanted to share something that happened to me today...I realized yesterday that I have hemorrhoids (eeck!) so I went to a Homeopathic drugstore this morning, an I was about to pay when I asked 'do you have anything to regulate menstrual cycles?', and guess what....I finally found Vitex! LOL I went to EVERY Homeopathic drugstore I know asking for 'vitex'....and they sell it with a different name, the lady over the counter didn't know the name of the main component, but it was right there Vitec Agnus Castus 8mg. :P She said it was a 3-month 'treatment', so I figured sicnce we're waiting anyway, I might as well try to do something to help my cycles, right? :)

So that comes to teach me, that God's timing is different than mine, and His timing is PERFECT. So, I guess I'm on the right path :P

Well, that's all from my end :)

have a wonderful weekend! Love and baby dust from still weirdly hot Santiago :)

10 years ago

Ladies,

You are the second to the know this. I had to jump on to share. Took frer test today as this is the first month in 13 months since trying, that I have had no spotting/bleeding. I had bad cramping 2 days ago, but that is normal for me every month. But, no spotting and light bleeding like I normally have for a few days before period.

I'm 11 dpo, and 2nd pink line on frer showed up right away this afternoon. I was shaking and crying. Husband went out and bought digital, and it showed up "pregnant". I'm so nervous and shaking still. I attempted to upload pictures, and the pictures are coming up too large. I will try to resize and post tomorrow.

I still can't believe this. Doctor ran labs Wednesday and was going to start me on clomid next week. I'm calling tomorrow. Pray for me and this baby!

10 years ago

CONGRATS SANDRA!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Still no period for me but its due tomorrow! Test 2 days ago was negative and my hopes are way not high. Just waiting for it to come and omg Sandra congrats!!!!!

10 years ago

Sandra that is awesome! I am praying for you girl! It's truly a miracle and absolute blessing! I hope that everything works out. Keep us updated!

Momma_C: so are you testing again tomorrow?!

AFM: Just got my first positive OPK today so we are going to BD everyday for the next three days then onto the TWW! I'm super excited just to get to the next stage this month b/c today is CD 16 so I will probably O tomorrow and then won't have a whole two weeks to wait which will be great!

10 years ago • Post starter

Amanda: Get your bd on girl! I will be praying that you guys catch that egg!!! Keep us posted!

Momma: Don't forget to let us know when you get your BFP! We will be waiting to hear.from you.

Dbjouhnson: Update us!!!

10 years ago

MommaC, keep us updated if you test tomorrow!

Thanks ladies for all your congrats and sharing in this joy. It seems so crazy wierd after this long. I'm calling doctor in morning as I'm sure he will want more labs done.

Amanda, have fun getting busy!

Zuberi, I can't wait to read more updates! Are you waiting to o?

Oh and ladies here is the pictures of the test. The link is below, or under my images

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/

10 years ago

Nevermind, don't use that link. I typed it wrong, and it only takes you to the main gallery page.

Picture shoud show under my name (SandraK) and images or this link below

image#130725http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=130725

10 years ago

Congratulations Sandra!!! :)

10 years ago

Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA... I've been checking the forum to see how you all are doing, but haven't known how to post...

My doctor ordered blood tests for me. I went in on Thursday (12 DPO). My doctor called and left me a nice voicemail that said I was Preg (beta 35), and he wanted me to do another blood test 48 hours later to confirm doubling. Everything was okay at that point... Then about an hour later, I got a call from a nurse from his office to inform me of my results. I told her I had listened to the message my doc left, and she immediately said,"well, then you know you are miscarrying?" I said "What?" She continued "oh, he probably didn't leave bad news in a message, I should have known better." Again I said "What?" She went on about how 35 was too low if I had a positive pregnancy test two days before, plus the cramps and spotting were also indication of miscarrying... then she said "we don't have hope for this pregnancy."

I was in tears. I didn't know what to do. I called my DH, and he FREAKED out. He wanted her name because he wanted to call her and give her a piece of his mind. He didn't understand why anyone would want to put that kind of worry into an already emotional pregnant lady.

So... I've been peeing on sticks like crazy making sure the line is getting darker every day. Honestly it didn't change much between Thursday (12 DPO) and Saturday (14 DPO), so I was really upset. However, the cramping and spotting stopped Friday night, so I was getting hopeful. I went in on Sat and had my blood taken. I called 3 times on Sat trying to get my numbers, but they weren't ready until Sunday. My number was 64, not quite double... so again, I cried.

I googled "slow rising hcg" and actually got a lot of hope. Several website (Probably 10, including WebMD) state that numbers should double between 48-72 hours. So I used one of the calculators, and mine doubled in 57.42 hours, so I am in the normal range. Plus I read that hcg should be between 50-80 on DPO 14, and I am in that range too.

I emailed my doc Sunday afternoon asking if he wanted another blood test in 48 hours to hopefully watch it double. I was shocked that he called me within a few hours. He said he was thinking about me and checked my labs and saw the email from me. He said everything looked okay, but he wanted one more blood test for Monday.

I told him about the nurse, and he was LIVID. He told me that she was known for doing stuff like that, and he would have a talk with her. He wouldn't stop apologizing on her behalf.

So... I had my blood drawn this morning, and I am waiting for the results. My lines looked stronger this morning, even my DH thought so. It's in God's hands. We will just wait and see...

Sorry about the super long post, I've wanted to share with you all, but I just didn't know how.

SandraK: I am SO happy for you!! I got my BFP with my son on our 13 cycle trying. I had just had labs done to check for infertility, and my doc told me we'd start clomid on my next cycle. But i didn't have another cycle for several months Funny how things work...

I miss you all. Talk to you soon.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo