Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for some buddies along this ttc and getting pregnant journey. Can I join in with you all here on this forum? I was looking for some good support and to chat with other ladies on this journey too.

AF just arrived 2 days ago, and I was so very disappointed. We tried for 7 months last year, and then I had a emergency medical sitation (non-pregnancy/ttc related though). All is well now, and we just tried for another 3 months.

We have 3 children and have had 2 miscarriages, and got pregnant right away with all those. I know 10 months of trying may not seem like a lot for some people who, or I get remarks like "you shoud be happy you have your 3 children" but it's been a very painful waiting time that I haven't shared with many, except with my husband. It's like I feel guilty or embarrassed to share the pain of waiting for another child. We have always wanted one more, and it's not happening yet. We use the digtial opk, and I get the + smile every month, and we go for it. But, nothing as of now. =(

So, I'm cd2. Hoping April is "the" month!

Looking forward to hearing about you all and getting to know you more!

Sandra

11 years ago

Happy Sunday Ladies.

Dbjohnson:. We are using the same aids ttc. Im not doing the royal jelly tho. Oh and im trying mucinex. Im back on the band wagon....... ready for that BFP. lol.

Momma: thanks everything went well. Glad its over.

Sandra: welcome to the forum. We look forward to getting to know you as well.

Amanda: I can't wait until tomorrow......TEST DAY!!!! Come on BFP!!!!! Wooohoooo.....

Afm: IM READY!!!! I think my dh is too. Oh i forgot to mention this yesterday, but i purchased some preseed. I've heard good things about it. Well ladies thats all for now

11 years ago

happy easter ladies miss u all

@Momma_C fell free to read my story it is on my page babe it has been hard for me out of money really thought i had it this time had two back to back iui and they didnt work and one a month before that.

@Dbjohnson thanks hun i am trying to stay positve i just ordered everything from ferteraid lets see if it works lol

@amandalg12 surgery is to check my uterus yes babe to do some scraping of the scar tissue on and around my uterus thats the hoproscropy idk if i am spelling it right and the loproscopy is to check i think only the tubes i will find out the 10th when i meet with my doc to see what he profers and if he does the loproscopy will he see my scar tissue in the uterus to its still up in the air.

afm af is gone the witch left dh is drunk sleeping so i am sneeking on he doesnt see this as a support system for me he says i obsess over things more so he took my computer i thin it is his way of dealing with the emotions i dnt wanna argue wiht him i just want to give him his baby sad face.

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers!

Welcome SandraK! It doesn't matter how many children you have. If you and DH want another one we are here to support you in the TTC journey!

AFM: I tested on Saturday (b/c I just couldn't wait) and had a very very faint positive. I tried not to get too excited b/c that's how my chemical or m/c (whatever that might have been last cycle) happened and the tests didn't get any darker. So I tested this morning and got my BFP!! It was darker! I have mixed emotions. I am extremely happy to have a baby on the way but kind of leery b/c of last cycle and worried b/c I don't want to go through that again and then I feel a little spoiled b/c I haven't had to try near as long as many of you ladies. I am really hoping this one sticks!
I almost didn't tell DH b/c I didn't want him to have to go through the heartbreak if we do end up having problems again however, I wanted to share the excitement! So now I'm just thinking happy thoughts and staying positive!
I am going to continue to test the rest of the week a couple times and hopefully get a pos on a digital and then assuming everything goes well I will call doc for an appt at the end of the week. I just don't want to get too excited and get in a hurry and things not work out. I figure if I wait until the end of the wk to make an appt by the time they get me in in a week or so they will be able to see the heartbeat on an u/s.

How is everyone feeling? What CD is everyone on now?

I'm praying for your BFPs!! Look out for the EWCM and I know it sounds silly but in the process of BD for the purpose of getting pregnant we often forget that our O is also important. I've read alot about how it helps the sperm travel upwards and the cervix spasms and helps them in so don't forget to O! I swear it helps!

11 years ago • Post starter

Amanda- SOO excited for you! :) That is fantastic! :) CONGRATS and be excited :) You have every right to be!

SandraK-WELCOME :) I'm new here too! I had a chemical my first month of ttc back in January and so I'm on my 3rd cycle since then! I have a 5 month old. (I know I'm crazy <3) But no one in my life knows so I am enjoying having people here to talk to and actually relate too:)

DbJohnson-Thank you! I will have to try that, I mean I know I'm ovulating the only thing I can think of is we didn't bed the night before my positive for some reason. Maybe I ovulated overnight and missed my window.

AFM: I'm on cycle day 7 so I'm O on Monday <3 Crossing my fingers. Approaching this weekend with a different attitude then the other months. I'm gonna go get preseed like Z and ACTUALLY take my vitamins. I was so scared to take them after pregnancy because they made me so sick during it I just hate feeling like crap!

I'm trying to figure out what is best. With my daughter last year we only bd on the day before ovulation and the day of and after so just 3 days.

So I think this time around we are just going to the day or two before day of and day after!

baby dust to all <3

11 years ago

Hello ladies, I'm Barbara, and also TTCing our #2....THis time I have PCOS though, so, it's been a little more difficult. So faer, we've been trying for 2 months... :)

I am taking royal jelly, I've heard it helps a lot with ovulation, which is my biggest problem...I started takink metformin for my PCOS in February, and I got my first period in months! THen in March I got only spotting, but, by reading your posts I see it might be my body 'cleaning' itself, so I hope April is THE MONTH! :)

Lots of baby dust to all of you, glad to be able to share this exciting time with you ladies! :)

BTW, I'm 37, I have a gorgeous 22 month old boy, and I'm from Chile! :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies.

Amanda i am soooooo happy for you guys!!!! I knew hoj were going
To get your BFP!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

CONGRATS!

11 years ago

G'Morning!

@amanda: Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! You are one fertile woman! I think it's so exciting that you conceived when you weren't really trying to.

@LucasMommy: welcome!

@Momma: I'm lucky, I never got sick when I was pregnant... So I didn't have any problems with the vitiamins. I hope they are better for you this time around.

AFM: CD 8, nothing exciting. I'm going out of town this weekend with a group of my DH's college friends. We are renting a huge house at the coast, there will be 11 adults and 4 kids. It should be a good time, but I won't be able to post. I'm kind of nervous because I'm supposed to ovulate this weekend.... His friends come into town on Thursday, and he tends to drink more when they are around. I know alcohol is not good for the sperm production, but I'm more concerned about a passed out hubby, too drunk to do anything but sleep. So, I'm not too hopeful for this month.

Hope y'all have a splendid day!

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Hi Barbara, welcome to the forum. We are glad that you chose us to share your TTC journey with. I hope you get all of the encouragement and strength that you need while you are here. Feel free to talk freely. We don't do the TMI thing. Which i think is great! Lol.

Topowifey: we miss you. And hang nthere, you may just conceive naturally. Don't give up.

Amanda: have you tested again? Did you make your Dr appt yet? You know I'm ready to hear how your dh is handling you guys good news.

Dbjohnson: hey girl, our O day is coming up!!! Yay....lol. Dh tried to bd this am and i was like can we please just wait until tomorrow t
hat way your lil men may have the strength to make the trip to get to the egg. He lol and said yeah your right. they need to get a game plan together, so we should wait. Lol it was hecka funny.

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Hi Barbara, welcome to the forum. We are glad that you chose us to share your TTC journey with. I hope you get all of the encouragement and strength that you need while you are here. Feel free to talk freely. We don't do the TMI thing. Which i think is great! Lol.

Topowifey: we miss you. And hang nthere, you may just conceive naturally. Don't give up.

Amanda: have you tested again? Did you make your Dr appt yet? You know I'm ready to hear how your dh is handling you guys good news.

Dbjohnson: hey girl, our O day is coming up!!! Yay....lol. Dh tried to bd this am and i was like can we please just wait until tomorrow t
hat way your lil men may have the strength to make the trip to get to the egg. He lol and said yeah your right. they need to get a game plan together, so we should wait. Lol it was hecka funny.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo