Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Mrspearson: we can be bump buddies!

Skarcm: thanks :)

Zuberi: it IS your turn next!! Take that Benadryl it quite possibly could be magical!

Afm: text my doctor just a little bit ago (with my digital positive picture hehe) so waiting to hear back what he wants to do next. I'm not asking for a blood draw. I'm just leaving it up to him. For some reason I'm just not anxious like I usually am. I just want to see a healthy baby on an ultrasound at 8 weeks and if I can't get any blood draws or earlier ultrasounds this time around I'm okay with it bc I just want to enjoy every moment. I'm not going to spend it worrying and stressing myself out if I don't have to (as long as there's no bleeding of course). Here's to a happy healthy 9 months for all of us! It WILL work out this time!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

It was fun to tell my DH's family, but we aren't telling the extended fam... So I'll be fake drinking all afternoon. Fun, fun.

Hope you all are well and enjoying the holiday!

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

Dbjohnson: lol you know good news is hard to keep a secret. Maybe you guys can tell "everyone" during the Christmas holiday.

10 years ago

Hello! I could use a buddy too. My husband and I have a son who will be 3 at the end of December and we started trying for baby #2 at the end of September. No luck yet. I was a little surprised when I didn't get a positive test right away. Obviously we are both fertile. I've been doing a lot of research these last few months and have learned a lot. Good luck to you! The wait for AF is the worst!

10 years ago

Zuberi: how are you doing? What DPO are you? Did you decide to take the Benadryl? Keeping my fingers crossed you'll get your BFP any day now

10 years ago

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving!

Zuberi: what dpo are you?

Dbjohnson: glad you got to share your good news! when is your next appt?

ttc_baby: welcome to the forum! what medicaitons/herbs/aids are you using?

MrsPearson: how are things going with you?

skarcm: where are you at in your cycle?

AFM: having a little cramping here and there. trying to stay positive. My emotions are crazy. My feelings are hurt far too easily. I almost cried infront of a customer earlier :( I ended up telling one of my employees b/c I am NOT a crier and mixed up in all my emotions it just came out. So I get my blood drawn on Tuesday.. hoping for a good number!! Also I have been SUPER constipated.. boo!! so that's has been not so fun. Trying not to stress!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies

Dbjohnson: I am 9 DPO old. Yes, I am doing the benadryl.I will keep you guys updated. I hope you guys did not eat too much Turkey. Lol. I had a BBT dip today.I'm praying it was implantation I also had cramps so we will see.I will keep you guys updated talk to you later.

10 years ago

Amanda: stay positive. I have good feelings that this will be a healthy pregnancy for you. Let us know how your blood test goes.

ttc_baby#2: Welcome!!!

Zuberi: I think we are all dying to know where you are at and if you have started testing or when you will start testing.

Dbjohnson: I'm glad you got to tell DH's family. I'm sure it was lots of fun especially around a holiday. How did the fake drinking go?

Mrspearson: how are you doing?

AFM: I'm on CD9 without any help this cycle so I'm curious to see if I will by chance ovulate on my own.

10 years ago

Amanda: I'm sure everything is fine. A little cramping is totally normal. I've been cramping every few days, but no spotting so that helps me feel better. I'm SO hoping this is your time, I can't imagine the heartache you've gone through this past year. I see a bundle of joy in your arms in August! My next appt is Dec 10th, it feels like an eternity away!

Zuberi: it sounds like it could be implantation! I am praying this is your month!

Skarcm: are you using opks this cycle? I'll be thinking "egg-y" thoughts for you! Fake drinking sucked! Whenever I had water in my hand, people asked if I had anything to announce. It was SUPER annoying!

Afm: besides a few cramps, I haven't been feeling many symptoms... Makes me feel like I'm not preg anymore. I felt like this a few times while preg with DS, so I'm trying not to think about it too much. I feel like I am gaining weight like crazy! Ugh! I feel so fat :-(

Talk to you all soon!

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

Only have a few minutes but I wanted to update you guys.

Temp thurs/ 98.2 fri/ 97.8 sat/98.3 I was beginning to think AF was coming. I also woke up with heartburn this a.m. (idk what to think. ) I'm going to start testing in the a. m. So pray for me. I'm nervous.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo