Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Any news from any of you? How are things going?

Pregnancy tests continue to get darker. I have a Dr appointment on Monday morning; not sure if they will do full workup, or what. I'm applying for Medicaid at the same time, so I'm not sure what they need for that. I can't make an appointment with the doctor I want until I get approved for Medicaid, so hopefully I get approved quickly.

Is there a general timeline for things to happen if the pregnancy tests were to get lighter? The last 5 have been getting much darker, so I think I'm passed a chemical pregnancy possibility? I tend to get freaked out over nothing, but/because I'm curious.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

10 years ago

Hi all! New here, TTC #2! DD-12 had some major health issues and several surgeries so just now trying again.... Hoping I haven't waited to long! I'm 33 and DH is 41. We've been actively trying for three months. This month I decided to use OPK's and got a solid smiley for two days on CD11 and 12. Really hoping this month is it! Good luck and baby dust to you all!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm new here an trying of course for numero 2!I am 25 years old and my my DS is 7 yo which is crazy to say out loud he used to be so little :(
Anyway...AF is due to be here Sept 19th so I can start my first actively TTC cycle!

I understand my body extremely well when it comes to cervical position and CM but I will be using OPK'S and BBT charting to leave a paper trail.

OMG! I am so excited! I wonder how different being pregnant will feel nearly 8 years later :)

Thinkin' *PINK* and

10 years ago

Welcome!!

We're pretty open and revealing, considering nothing to be TMI. We tend to give updates every few days or so, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Good luck; hope to hear about some BFPs soon!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies.

Welcome ms.mommy! We are glad you chose us to share your journey TTC with us.

Mewling: I'm so excited for you! Let us know how your doctor appoint goes. And I wouldnt worry about the Medicad thing...... Im sure they will help you geteeverything worked out.

Afm: I'm on CD2. Yesterday was very heavy which was a first for me. But I have read that it is normal with the first couple of cycles after a miscarriage (although this is my second) but the first one was kinda light. Anyway. ..... I'm ready to get af packef

10 years ago

Sorry phone stoped working. ...but send af packing. I hope she stayes away for nine months. Fx for that. I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Will check for updates.

10 years ago

Welcome new ladies! So happy you are here to share the journey with us! Give us a little more info on yourself, where you are at in your cycle, what aids you are using, etc... we love to hear everything!

Mewlingstork: so excited for you girl!!!! As far as the line getting darker goes... it sounds like you are out of the running for a chemical which is awesome!! And as far as Medicaid goes they need last year's taxes, proof of income (pay stubs for u and hubby) and you will fill out an app.. the timeline on getting approved is supposed to be 30 days but is usually sooner and will back-date to when you got preggo so you should be good to go to whichever doctor you choose before you are approved.

Zuberi: I'm curious to see how this cycle after m/c will be. After chemicals mine seemed to be fairly normal but I have a feeling this one is going to suck.

AFM: I am tired of waiting on AF! She is making me very angry. My levels are still not at zero. Line on hpt is getting fainter. I was so disgusted and had such a bad week with work last wk that I refused to get my levels drawn b/c I knew they weren't at zero yet. I am in a better mood and will go get them drawn on Tues this wk. I am so unbelievably confused on what I want to do as far as ttc again. Part of me wants to let my faith take over and put everything in God's hands and just start trying again after another cycle b/c I have heard two stories of ppl I know now having a d&c and just going for it again and having great success and then the "scientific" part me wants answers and blood work done. I just can't make the decision. I feel bad for not being able to easily let God handle it... I feel like I should have more faith and it should be an easier decision but then the other part of me doesn't want myself to be mad at God if I have to go thru another m/c. I am torn I talked to my neighbor about it (who I envy her ability to trust in God and her unbelievable faith) and without telling her how I was torn b/t two decision ( I was just talking abt how I have to have blood work done now) she was like "you have to? No, honey you don't have to do anything. Maybe you should just let God handle this and relax" and I feel like she is right, that is what I "should" do but then the logical part of me is like "what the heck woman! You know you want to know if something is wrong, you know you don't want to go thru another m/c. You NEED answers" and then I also know that there's only a 50% chance that I will get an answer. AHHHHH!!! ok, rant over

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

Welcome to the newcomers! I'm excited to hear more about you.

Sorry I've been missing in action. My DS and I have been sick, sick, sick. Thankfully my DH hasn't gotten it, so he is taking excellent care of us. Today is our wedding anniversary. We had to cancel our dinner plans last night because I was so sick. And to top it all off, AF showed up today. At least now I can take cold meds.

@mewling: I am so excited for you! Try not to worry too much about e little details! You are pregnant and that is awesome!

@zuberi: looks like we are on to another cycle together

@amanda: you have to do what feels right to you. It is hard to decide which is right, your head or your heart.

Sorry, I don't have a ton to say, I'm heading back to bed. Hubby has to head to work tomorrow, so I have to get better fast.

10 years ago

Hello everyone,

Amanda, I can not not not imagine what you are going through. For myself, with a healthy faith in God, would *still* want some answers! But you have to do what feels right to you.

Zuberi and DB, at least with AF here, you are ready for a new month!

I was approved for Medicaid today, for both my pregnancy and my son, so that is such a huge relief! Plus, I have doctor's confirmation of the pregnancy! Just a urine test, but it shut my husband up about my 'imaginary' pregnancy at least. :)

I'm starting to feel more nauseous, but it very well could be my mind creating such a thing. According to my last menstrual period, my due date is May 12th, so I would be 6 weeks today, but I think it's probably closer to May 18th-21st, because of when I usually ovulate.

Happy Monday!

10 years ago

Msmommy, did you test yet? It shows on your ticket that you're 13 DPO, so testing soon, right???! Hoping for a BFP for you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo