Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

My temp went up almost 0.2 today. It isn't as much as I hoped (it dropped almost exactly that yesterday), but I'll take it for now. I did test yesterday, and I tested this morning. Both negative. I'm not too surprised, I know it's early. It's just hard because I look through the gallery and there are SO many people with such strong lines at like 8-9 DPO. Here I sit at 11 DPO with nothing. I need to stop looking through the gallery, I think that is the lesson here.

Hope everyone is doing okay with this crazy waiting game, it is driving me NUTS! Sorry for the short post, my DS is waking up and I have to go. At least I have him

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,
Just and update. Tested this am with FMU and got a BFN. The good news is my temp with from 98.1 to 98.3. Its climbing! So Im not going to really worry too much about the BFN I got this am. I still dont have anymore symptoms. I think i imagined that my back was hurting and that I had a sore throat and...... I had a couple of waves that came through that felt like a headache but it wouldnt last no more than 2 to 3 min. So Im going to chalk that up to just wanting to have symptoms. lol

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Dbjohnson: Keep your head up, we arent out yet. Im going to wait and test again Sat am. Hopefully by then I can at least get a faint +.

11 years ago

@dpjohnson ur not out yet luv u could of o'd later u also have one more day u could implant today or tomorrow

@Zuberi_Baby2013 no babe u are not out yet either so lets be postive postive thoughts come on ladies be with me

AFM today no implantation either for me no symptoms today other then some heartburn earilyer yesterday i slept from 600pm to 500am and had a major headache i also had a awful pain in my left side of uterus yesterday two sharp pains still TP CHECKING are u ladies TP checking two lol.

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

Sounds like everyone has some symptoms that could be promising! Temps are good!

dbjohnson and zuberi: I wouldn't worry too much about negative tests right now .. you all are still so early! I'm glad you all are keeping positive. I'm hoping your temps stay up and AF doesn't show!

topowifey: hoping your symptoms are from baby not hcg shot! yes, I am checking tp too! At this point I'm hoping for ANYTHING but preferably implantation bleeding!

AFM: I'm going crazy. I'm not sure when I ovulated for sure so I'm not sure what to expect or when to expect it. I feel like this month can't get over fast enough. I just want something to happen. So I'm either 2, 3 or 4 dpo. but who knows! No symptoms so far. Just anxiousness lol

Hoping to keep myself pretty busy this weekend with some serious grocery shopping, going out to eat, taking DD to the movies and then church. Anybody have anything special planned for the weekend?

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for all the support girls! It's nice to know I have a good group all pulling for me!

My DS has a cold today. It is so hard to see little ones not feeling good! He was so tired and wanted a nap that he was running around saying "night night"... I put him down and immediately he was sleeping. However about 15 minutes later he woke up crying because he couldn't breathe. He "slept" for about an hour, with crying every 15 minutes or so. He's normally a good sleeper, usually 3-4 hour nap a day. So after some chicken soup, I just put him down for a second nap. Hopefully he can get some rest. I hate seeing him sick!

I have to run to get a few things while he naps. I continue to think of all of you, and wish us all the best

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

It me again. Just checking in..... Slow day today the kids got out of school today at 1:00pm to start their spring break. So I am going to have my hands full. I have a 14, 11, and 5 year old at home for the next week. But it will help the time to pass alittle faster to either my BFP or my next cycle.

Topowifey: Thanks for the support. I haven't given up. I know its still early. I want give up until I see RED!!! lol

Dbjohnson: I hope you havent given up.... We are still in the game. Just a few set backs but the victory is still ours. I believe that.

Amanda: Yes, I have a full weekend. Lets see..... I have dance rehersal with the girls at my church for Easter program friday evening. I have to sign the two boys 14 and 11 year old up for Baseball Sat am. The 11yr old has his last Basketball game on Sat at 3:00pm and I have a date night with my DH at 7:30pm. I was hoping to surprise him with a after diner. Pray with me that I can still give him that surprise. He has no idea that i even think that Im pregg. I havent complained about having any symptoms to him. He usually can even look at my breast around this time in my cycle let alone talk about touching them . And we last night and he had his way with them. "He is a BREAST MAN"
I dont know if you remember but we had a bet about bding for 5 straight days......of course it didnt happen but 3 but it was two days before O and the day of so that is why I am so READY to see if it payed off. I want to ask him for the check and trade him the check for the box with the PT in it and then tare the check up once he opens to box and tell him " The three days of bding paid for it self with a ". And on sunday I have church and taking my DD to a movie right after.

AFM: I think my mind is playing tricks on me..... I got so tired this am around 10:30 that I felt like taking a nap (which is not like me. I dont nap. However I do go to bed early. By 8:30pm Im in the bed and Im sleep by 9:30pm unless Im watching a movie with DH. which he always fall asleep before its over.) As soon as I laid down I fell asleep (again its not like me....I toss and turn alot or watch t.v. until I fall asleep) It seemed like as soon as I fell into a deep sleep the alarm was going off to get up to go pick up the kids. Now that I have fixed them lunch and I am half way finished cooking dinner I am still soooo sleepy. IDK. im still having mild cramps that come and go and I have been feeling really bloated/heavy presure type feeling in my uterus.

I have a question........ what is considered frequent urinating? the reason I am asking is I usually pee (lol) about 3/4 a day. I know that may not seem like alot to some people but thats just how much I go. But the last 3/4 days i have been going like every 2 / 3 hours. It even wakes me up during the night. I start my day at 5:30am. So can any of you ladies help me with this??

I look forward to reading your replys.

11 years ago

Hi ladies I cnt keep up till I go into work on my computer on my phon.e bro took my lab top just woner 7dp toda I had creamy cm today a lot idk what that means but I'm not feeling so positive right now there was even some on my panties sad fae idk its new never had that before sorry tmi I know right

11 years ago

topowifey: last month I had a lot of creamy cm for a few days before my BFP which is not normal for a regular cycle so I hope it's a good sign for you as well!

Zuberi: being really tired is the top sign of preggo.. i just have a feeling you will be getting your BFP soon! Also about the peeing thing.. I usually go every 3 or 4 hours.. if I'm at work I can hold it for 5 hours or so but at home I'd say it could be every couple hours.. also depends on how much I'm drinking during the day. However, if it's different than your normal then what I do during the day isn't at all relevant haha Also.. glad the "girls" are doing good this cycle

Dbjohnson: I'm sorry your little one isn't feeling well. It is just awful when they don't feel good. I feel so bad for DD it almost breaks my heart. There's only so much you can do for them and they don't understand. I hope he starts feeling better really soon.

AFM: DD is staying the night at my grandma's tonight b/c my MIL (who watches DD on Friday) has something going on tomorrow so my grandma is watching her. She hasn't spent a full night anywhere for well over a year..maybe even 2 years. The last couple of times she's had to be brought home in the middle of the night. So I really hope she makes it. On the other hand.. it's really lonely here at home. Too bad I'm not Oing or I would put this time alone with DH to use.. still might

I'm still can't stop thinking about when I O'd. Read on the internet today (multiple sources) that isn't not impossible or unheard of for implantation to occur on 3dpo which would have meant I O'd on Saturday (when I had a lot of EGCM) but I'm still pretty doubtful that the pain was implantation.. putting my bet on O.. the great thing is I have well over a week still to obsess about it

Still hoping for BFPs for everyone this cycle!!

11 years ago • Post starter

@amanda thank you so much i feel a bit better i was like omg what the hell is that omg i am going to get af my iui failed but not that u said that i think i let out my breath omg thanks hun makes me feel better i needed that i couldnt find any answers.

@dp johnson i hate when my dd is sick i wish i could take it away they are so inicient.

Zuberi_Baby2013 sleep is good yesterday i was so sad i slept again from 700pm to 500 am so i got plenty of rest again one out more then the night before last.

AFM today nothing lolz just loose stool tmi i know n my prenatal pills gave me nausea. but nothing 8dp today waiting TP watching hoping for a mirical.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE TODAY

11 years ago

I feel like having a pity party for myself today. Temp went down 0.15 today. My BBT chart looks like a zigzag, not a line... But the overall is upwards. It's hard to explain, check out my chart if you want to...

Tested this morning. I think it is negative, but I want to see a line so badly... I stared at that thing for like 20 minutes. I started seeing a shadowy line, but i think it is either line eye or evap.

@topowifey, I've read that only 30% of pregnant women get implantation bleeding... So don't worry too much about what you see (or don't see) on TP. You actually have a better chance of being pregnant if you don't have any spotting.

@Zuberi, your hpt reveal idea for your husband is cute. I hope you get the chance to do it!

@amanda, I think you should use the day after your EWCM as your O day, there is too much reading material out there on the web. It is enough to make a people go crazy! I know, I've researched a few things until I almost mumbling to myself!

I'm trying to stay positive, and just think about God's plan for us. If it is meant to be, then it will happen. If it doesn't... Well, then I guess well have a lot more BDing to do in the future

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo