Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 764 Replies | Last Page

No you’re definitely not and I’m glad to see those 2 dark lines!

6 years ago

Those are dark lines!! The clinic's test is obviously wrong. You're definitely pregnant!!!

6 years ago

@photomamma. Thank you if you are referring to me lol.

@Beaut1ful38. I'm with you in the waiting and being patient. I called the doctors every two minutes hoping someone would pick up. I hope I will get the results tomorrow. Hope your doctor calls you soon.

@Ksyd94. Thank you. I think this could be your month. We need more BFPs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- look at those two dark lines!!! Obviously doctors test was wrong. Keep POAS if it helps you stay calm as well. It does for me personally!!

6 years ago

Lines are progressing well & I've made my 1st Prenatal Apt with Ultrasound on March 6th Now it feels like I'm in the 2ww all over again uggh. I really don't care for the sister site as much as I like it here. You women are awesome BabyDust to all of u
DONT STRESS about ur Negitive test at the doctor's appointment today same thing happened to me with my last pregnancy & after the blood work everything came out fine Your lines look great.. GoodLuck

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23: Those are 2 again!! All those test you took at home (including the digital one) just cannot be all wrong! But that one they did at the doctor’s must be! That’s one test against a number of them you took! So the likelihood of you getting so many positive tests (with thicker and thicker lines) and not being pregnant is, I’d say, pretty much close to zero! And your AF is missing in cation, too :). It sucks you have to wait for the blood work and it is so upsetting that it seems like they messed up badly. For the emotional comfort of the patient, they should have done an extr test right away, I think. It would save you a lot of stress! If it happened to me I think I’d bug them and tell them you took more tests at home and all came positive and still no AF so you’re questioning the quality of the test they gave you and I’d ask them to run the test again.
But meanwhile : I think all the ladies here are saying the same thing to you: you’re pregnant ????! HCG would just not show up in all those tests you took for any other reason! ?? Stay positive and I hope tomorrow will bring you some more answers and a clear confirmation of your pregnancy!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

@dragonfly i just don't know. I've never had any spotting or discharge like this. I think it could be IB. I just don't even want to test anymore with the BFNs I had over the weekend. My AF is usually 32 days but my calendar says 33 this month because last month it was 2 days late and changed the average, which makes AF due on Thursday. So Wednesday at the earliest is when I will test again.

6 years ago

@ksyd wow maybe! Sounds promising! What dpo are you?

No symptoms on this end except exceptionally hungry and feeling a little pissy because I feel like will need to try again next month. Wow I just looked at the test I took from this am and I took one again just now. I could be imagining things again but see the slightest lines on both whereas it was stark white earlier. I’m still considering them neg but I now have a smidgen Of hope again. I know 9 dpo is early but I had a dark positive at 8 dpo with my daughter and I keep seeing everyone getting bfps so early!

@dragonfly haha yes I was referring to you! :)

@kimberke that’s a great looking progression!
Thanks to all the ladies about the sweet comments about the snow pic and words of encouragement

6 years ago • Edited

@photomama i didn't use opks but I would say today I am somewhere between 11-13dpo (assuming based on my fertile cm). I took a few tests over the weekend & all BFNs but I'm thinking it is possible that I implnated later with the pink spotting (very little but enough to notice) on Saturday/Sunday morning. Since then only brown.
I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :) I know it seems so strange that everyone is getting theirs so early! & i'm praying my postive just wants to show up a little later!

6 years ago

Kimberke- those lines are progressing!! How exciting ultrasound as well I can’t wait for mine. I was wondering if they would see me sooner or should I wait for the ultrasound as well and make it one big visit. What are your thoughts on 1st prenatal visit? I’m currently 4 weeks today. DH can’t stop smiling LOL Did you Tell your other half?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo