Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@katy & Sheriskers, I'm so sorry AF got you!
@pinkeye congrats on your BFP!!
@dragonfly, going to look at your test now!! Hope this is it for you!!!!

AFM, 7dpo today, the site says our intercourse timing is high so I sure hope so!! Not tracking any symptoms! Though I am so hoping this is my month! I could announce to my husband for his birthday and then due date would be close to mine as I am an October baby. Perfect gift for both of us -<3
I am coming down with a cold though and hoping it is not the flu & that it doesn't mess up this month for us!

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I’m 3 dpo today and trying not to symptom spot too much. Feels like sooo long before I can test! Feeling totally normal. I’m so sorry for those who got their afs congrats to the bfps! @Dragonfly yes there is a faint something but it looks like more of an indent line in my opinion? I REALLY wish that this is it for you though! Still bit too early, some people don’t even implant yet at 8 dpo. With my DD I had a very thin but pink purple line when it was still super early. Def retest tomorrow or in a few days :) I attached the pic

user submitted image

6 years ago

@photomoma. What is a indent line on a test?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Here is what I found on indent lines. Maybe someone now can take a look to see if its a indent or infact a line.

Indented Lines: There are a few cases where the line appears in a place other than where it should be. For instance, the line should appear at the center of the test window. If the line shows up anywhere but at the center (or not evenly spaced with the control line), this is called an indented line.

Indent lines are completely colorless. These can appear as a white line in some cases. These can show up within the frame or outside.

This kind of line is fairly common and can also be misinterpreted as a positive pregnancy indicator. Indent lines are simply the antibody strip of the test kit. It isn’t anevap line, pregnancy testpositive test result or even a false positive one. However, if the indent line is grey or with color (however faint), then it is considered as an evap line.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey @photomama we’ll be testing on the same day if AF doesn’t get me before :)

User image

6 years ago

Wow! I missed so much.
Got my AF. CD 3 for me.
Is there a November board yet? I don’t know how to make one or I would.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly hmm good to know! I know they can also appear grey these are from last month, towards the end of the chemical. I got my period 1-2 days later they were grey at first within 10 mins, and then turned a little more prominent. So upsetting, I had a blood draw and it was HCG < 3 which is considered NOT pregnant. I don’t know why the lines showed up, I’m going to try to get my money back from first response, it was pretty upsetting.
@clunkyfoot yay! Testing buddies!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@ Holly860 - Katyfootballmama created a NovemberBabies 2018 thread earlier today. You can try searching for it or it might appear in the recent activity under the Community section. Good luck on your next cycle hun!

6 years ago

I went to edit my profile on here and I lost my old CTP ticker :(. I really liked the ones that had what DPO you were on them. Oh well.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes, I like the old tickers better. It takes the guess work out of figuring out what DPO you are on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo