Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@3JHope. I haven't heard of that brand before but it could mean that the test isn't that sensitive. I would most definately get a different test and hope you will get better results.

@photomama. Thank you for your response. I was taking the chance and just trying the cream to see if that makes a difference and apparantly it did. I know that stopping the cream may result in a early miscarriage and don't want to take the chance. I will make an appointment with the doctor and will let him know that I am taking it. How are things progressing for you? Are you having any symptoms?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Hoping for more good news soon! When does everyone plan to test?

AFM, 9dpo today. I have not been tracking symptoms, the only things I have noticed (because I couldn't ignore it) were some mild random pains in the ovary/uterus regions, and continual creamy CM. Considering buying some FRER and start testing tomorrow. If no BFP this cycle I will be making a March appointment with my OBGYN. Considering buying the progesterone cream also. Any recommdations in that area? And what vitamins does everyone use?

6 years ago

@ksyd94 I’ve had creamy cm that seems to have gone today. Also 9dpo. Stupidly tested this morning and of course a bfn. Will probably use the second one in the morning, then I’m away and can’t test again until tues when af is due anyway.

I’m also interested in the answers to your questions! I’m taking folic acid but nothing else. And I probably only remember to take it every other day...

User image

6 years ago

I feel out this month as well. 8 dpo. Cramping in my ovaries.
I take prenatal, vit e, b complex with c added, and co q10. Im on clomid, take guaifensin from end of period til O, and use pre-seed.

6 years ago

May try progesterone cream if ny cycle is short this month. Norm is 28 days but was 24 last month with 11 day luteal. Im cd22 and feel like im going to start again.

6 years ago

@Ksyd94 & @Clunkyfoot. I take prenatal vitamines, fertility pills that I ordered online, Baby Asprin, and I was taking Maca for a little bit but then stopped as some say it shouldn't be taken while you are pregnant. I am also using the Emerita Pro-Gest cream (Lavender) because I thought I had a short luteal phase as I was spotting before my period which I never did before and the lack of creamy cm after ovulation made me think it was low. Now at 10dpo and have been getting positive tests since 8dpo.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Oh no. I hope that isn't the case. I would give the cream a chance and it shouldn't hurt to try it. I never got my blood drawn to see if my progesterone was low so I just took a chance. My shortest once was 24 days. Other than that it was 26 days when I am a normal 28-day girl.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@clunkyfoot, yay cycle buddies! I want to test tomorrow but nervous it could be a bfn and don't wanna see that again.
@dragonfly, do you mind saying which fertility vitamins you ordered? I have seen a few different kinds advertised and was interested but could never get an opinion from someone personally.

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Not at all. I use Conceive Easy. With the order you also can get 10 OPKs (dip test/stick) and 10 HPTs (dip test/stick) or 20 of one or the other. I used it with the last time I got pregnant. Sadly this time it took me 8 months when the first time taking the pills it only took 3 months as I just started the third bottle. This time, my 8th bottle is almost empty and I am glad that I won't bave to spend anymore because it is expensive because I have to pay full price as I live in Canada where it is cheaper to order it through the States. I have heard mixed reviews about them not working but to me, every woman is different. Hope something works for you.

I am trying hard not to pee before I leave work in 10 minutes as I would like to test again when I get home with the tests I got with my order. Will post again. I am trying not to be a poas addict but this time it can't be helped lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hey guys
seems like most of us are around 9 dpo ish. i hope all of us get BFPs.

AFM i take Elevit which is a parental vitamin containing folic acid for 8 months now. i've done the tests before starting TTC and my doctor gave me a huge dose of vitamin D (50 million i guess ) and 2 vaccines one for chicken pox ( i never got it when i was a child) and the other one for hepatitis A ,B or C . not sure which one as i had antibody for 2 of them already.

as for this cycle, i took a test this morning at 9 dpo and it was negative. like solid BFN, not even a hint of positive. so now i'm kinda sad. i felt pain in right ovary this morning in bed and i thought to myself if the implantation is already happening why am i having pain in ovary ( i ovulated in left ovary ) and i think AF is coming because of this . well i lost all my hopes for this cycle. i really felt different this time but hay what can you do about it ?

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo