Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Patience820. I am sure everything will be fine. Are you having any pains or anything like that? My estimated due date is Oct 14. My previous pregnancy I was a week overdue and they were going to induce me the next day but I ended up going in before midnight. I was so scared.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi all! So my first “dating scan” is Saturday morning! DH’s birthday! I’m nervous but SO excited. Being my first, I literally have no idea what to expect. Really hoping all is well!

User image

6 years ago

@ABucaro. I am sure everything will be fine. I was super nervous about my first pregnancy and took a long time to believe that I was actually pregnant, but once I heard the heartbeat it all became a reality and that I wasn't dreaming. In the long run and feeling all the movements with kicking, poking and the hiccups was just sweet. When is your expected due date?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I’m due October 21st! I guess we’ll find out a more accurate date on Saturday. I can’t wait!

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I know I'm going jinx myself, but no pains, a few twinges here and there. Mostly just have sore breasts. Hopefully all will be ok. How are you feeling? I don't really have any nausea, but I have been having food aversions and things taste slightly different.

User image

6 years ago

@Patience820. Been doing pretty good to say the least. Had dark brown discharge the one night and it put me in full panick mode and anxiety got the best of me. With my last pregnancy I didn't have any IB or spotting at all. For something like that, it took me 3 days to get passed it and I still am scared but I have to keep reminding myself that my baby is fine. Still having some minor cramps but everyone tells me it is normal and not to worry. Don't really have any food aversions yet but notcied that I have been eating things that I never eat before. I am pretty sure that things will be okay. Try not to worry, I know its easier said then done.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello everyone. I got my BFP two weeks ago and I am hoping to find a community of women also due in October. I have my first ultrasound on the 8th of March and according to my math the baby should be due the week of October 15th (more likely the 18th but I’m not a professional)

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to drop an update! We went in for your date scan on Saturday and everything went great! We saw the baby's heart beat (150bmp) and it is measuring at approx. 6 weeks and 2 days as of Saturday. I had myself at 5 weeks 7 days on Saturday so I guess it's a bit bigger and the due date is not Oct. 18! The tech also said the baby's sac was nice and big!! Hope you are well!

User image

6 years ago

** My due date is now Oct 18, 2018!

User image

6 years ago

@ABucaro. Congrats on your BFP. My due date is October 14, 2018.

So, today I had my first gyne appointment and the doctor wasn't very nice or understanding at all. I told her that I take progesterone cream and I gave her all my reasons and mentioned that if I stopped the sudden drop would cause me to miscarry and I don't want that. She pretty much told me to stop taking it but left that up to me to decide. It wasn't a pleasant experience and did not leave very happy. Does anyone know of someone/yourself that has taking the cream and turned out to have a healthy baby in the end. I just don't understand why some doctors are so against it as she pretty much said that you got pregnant the first time no problem so you don't need to take it. I don't know what to do. I just bought two more tubes as I am running low and don't want to miss a day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo