Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- finally we got our BFP!!

6 years ago

@7dpo

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yay Kimberke!!!! Hoping it keeps getting darker for you!!!!
I did take one this morning but it wasn't darker than yesterday so I just didn't post. Will take a pic when I get home.

6 years ago

Kimberke- I see the vf line!!

Wow October baby boom!! I am trying to figure out how to tell DH! Bc af would be Thursday and he will question. Will be buying more tests to keep track of line. Still in shock and talking to baby already!!!!

6 years ago

Wanted to post mine maybe give out positive vibes!

user submitted image

6 years ago

I had to make sure I wasn't going crazy All faint Positive & yes the Clearblue Advance digital opk does work as long as u get ur flashing smiley face on& after 5dpo & never back to (O) u can count ur self in!!!!

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Kimberke- wow you make me want to go out and buy more!! I can’t wait to see your line progress as well.

6 years ago

@beaut1ful kimberke and dragonfly
Yayyyy!!! What awesome news to wake up to this morning. How exciting for everyone!!! Hoping for happy and healthy pregnancies for you three :) 7 dpo today and feeling absolutely no symptoms feel like I’m probably out this month as well but still too early

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Wow. Congrats. Let's hope the lines get darker.

Beaut1ful38 was right. October baby boom in here. Need more BFPs in here.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congrats @Kimberke! Wow, you ladies are on a roll! Keep em coming!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo