Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Me3shh. Congrats on your BFP. I think I would let your hubby calm down and let him figure things out. When he isn't so distant then break the news to him and i am sure he will be really happy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I was thinking that, dragonfly... he's away for the weekend- his last text to me was "i just need to be alone."

so what if he's already out and done? :|

6 years ago

7dpo-14dpo lines are progressing well, but I'm now suffering from the worse sinus/head cold ever???? I've been taking Tylenol Sinus but it's not doing nothing at all ????

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi All, I am new to your October 2018 Babies forum! I am currently 13DPO I have taken a few tests all positive so far, watching for progression...last night around 9PM I tested and the line was the clearest it has been as I have been getting faint-ish positives. Today I tested again around 3PM and it was a little more faint then last night. I also have been have strange dull cramps - not like AF for two-three days. Any advice? Really hoping for this little bean to stick! I have had a chemical in the past.

User image

6 years ago

Welcome Abcaro I'd say don't stress ur urine could have been diluted that's why ur line was alil fainter than yesterday, try comparing fmu

6 years ago

Thanks Kimberke! Any advice on the dull cramps? I have noticed some really really faint brownish discharge not sure if it's AF or normal around the time I am suppose to get AF?

User image

6 years ago

@ABcaro the cramps are totally normal in early pregnancy unless it becomes unbearable pain then seek medical attention asap the spotting also is normal as long your not passing clots or tissues. remember ur HCG levels rise every 48-72hr. I wish you the best of luck& lots of BabyDust

6 years ago

@kimberke thanks lady! I’ll keep positive and post again soon. Best of luck to you too!

User image

6 years ago

Got a nice surprise this morning. Got a really faint positive on a sensitive test 2 days ago. Today I got a faint positive on a less sensitive strip, so I took a chance and also dipped a digital. It came out positive! I've had som many chemicals previously, so I know that I'm not out of the woods yet since I'm not expecting af until thursday. But so far the only time I've gotten a positive digital in the past was when I got pregnant with my son. Really hoping this one is gonna stick!

User image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Anyone close to testing? Congrats to the ladies who got their BFP, it just gets exciting from here on out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo