Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies welcome new comers!

AFM 7dpo today, for the new ones this is my 7th TTC so I have been on all these boards. It’s sad but this month seems easier as I stopped tempting, stopped symptoms spotting (even though that hard to do lol) If I do get my BFP soon then I will for sure list them as they do seem different but I had it go both ways in the past!

Dragonfly and FlamingoGirl—how are y’all coming along??

6 years ago

@Beauit1ful - I'm just two days behind you at 5DPO. I'm also two cycles behind you on my 5th ttc! lol. Anyways I'm just trying to let the days go by right now and wait hopefully for implantation and a BFP this time. I'm still doing BBT for this whole cycle. If I didn't concieve this cycle I will probably stop temping at 5DPO next cycle to give myself a break from it all.

I'm feeling hopeful for us this cycle especially for Dragonfly! It looks like her line is darkening and showing up. Check out her recent photo upload.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! I really hope this is your month too and that you get your BFP. I am really hoping that the lines get darker for me and that they aren't evaps/indents.

@Beaut1ful38. I'm doing okay. Like FlamingoGirl said, I posted my second test this morning and hoping the lines get darker. I stopped temping as it is so stressful if the temp drops so I rather not know. I really don't have much in the way of symptoms to be honest. Boobs ache every now and then and last night when I was cleaning up, my nipps were sore but I put that thought aside. My smell has increased a bit and having some minor cramps and some mild pressure in the ovaries. This morning when I woke up, I felt a hard lump on my left side but I am trying hard not to symptom spot (like you). Right now, hubby doesn't know and want to surprise him. Last night, my daughter decided to do a sumersault and she landed right on my belly and it really hurt. I just hope that it didn't do any damage if the little bean is trying to stick. Will keep testing till AF comes (Sunday Feb 4) and by then the lines should be a lot darker. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Omg exciting news x2!! @dragonfly I’m sure that is a bfp, can’t wait to see tomorrow’s :) I have a feeling I’ll cave in and test on Friday now...

User image

6 years ago

@Dragonfly Thank you! This is our second baby. Our first boy is turning 5 in Feb, so i'm disappointed in the age difference. And hang in there! It's not evap, it's a positive test! Just watch those lines get darker, that is exactly what happened for me!

6 years ago

Oh dragonfly- that seems like a BFP to me! I hope it get darker tomorrow. Will try testing again at night? I have the same symptoms as you, and today I’m cramping bad I thought AF was coming so went to restroom and lots of creamy cm as I had to put a pantyliner on. I hope this is my month! Keep us updated.

FlamingoGirl- you are right behind my X2 Lol!! Baby dust and sticky vibes times 2 for us!! Lol

6 years ago

Congratulations to all who are getting BFP!!! Finally some positive vibes and

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I really hope that this is your month as your symptoms sounds promising. Will you be testing soon? I will test again in the morning. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I think will test this weekend if symptoms maintain or progress. I should be 10dpo. If today 7dpo is implantation based on how I’m feeling today that out me at 3 days after when hcg should be in my System

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Sounds good. Let's hope things progress well and you get your BFP. I am surprised that I implanted this early that is why I started taking my tests sooner as I was going off from last month when the lines were fading at 9dpo and then nothing since then. Haven't stopped sneezing and nose has been running for a few days now, and I am not coming down with a cold. Still having creamy cm and may have to put a pantyliner on. I am anxious/scared to have another loss .

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo