Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Yay dragonfly!!! Praying this is a sticky bean because I am sure you wouldn't have this many evap lines!!! Maybe the progesterone cream was the trick? I would ask for a blood test at the dr!! I am so extremely happy for you!!!

6 years ago

Congrats dragonfly!!

User image

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I’m sure you are pregnant!! Yea!!! Like kysd94 said can’t have that many evap lines...lol so happy for you even this last text with lil pee!! That means hcg is in your system girl!!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 on ur
I'm 4dpo & had a sharp ovary pain in the a.m. that went to my right lower back lasted 45min. Same thing happened alil bit ago only last a few seconds this time took my breath. Will be using my Clearblue Advance Digital opk again in the A.M hoping for my flashing smiley as was told if I get it on & after 5dpo I'm Pregnant if it goes back to (O) I'm out... I've been getting(O) Fingers Crossed. GoodLuck Ladies & BabyDust 2 All I will update in the Morning

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@Ksyd94. Thank you! I think it was the cream and also the Maca I was taking. Would a blood test give you a result same day or the urine test is better?

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! Yes, I think I can clearly say that it is no way that these could be evaps. I was quite surprised about the test as I had to tip the glass sideways just so it would be enough to make the test work lol.

@3JHope. Thank you. Are you close to testing?

@Kimberk. Praying that things work out in your favour. Keep us posted on how you make out. Good luck!

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly i'm so happy for you and i can feel your joy. how long have you been tryin? i think maybe 7 months ? i cant remember.
what is Maca? i've been taking Elevit for 7 month now. my doctor said you should start it 3 months before start TTC. is that something similar ?

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly If AF doesn’t show over night I’ll officially be 3 days late. I’ve tested but all looks like bfns so far. I’ll probably test again tomorrow if still no AF. I’m still hoping

User image

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Figured I'd comment so you don't have to go through pages of dpam. Tested this morning and the test doesn't seem that dark as I hoped it to be. I will post when I get a chance.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey everyone one. I was kinda bummed out after the faulty test, I kept to myself. I stopped temping and all. So now I’m waiting for af. I don’t think this temp is accurate, that there a different cause for it. But here is what I’m looking at.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

@Dragonfly i really hope your bean sticks!! I know it's been a roller coaster for you!
@Kimberke hopefully it was implantation!
ATM, 8 dpo and nothing. I was getting af cramps 2 days ago, but now my belly has been sore since like I've been working out, but i haven't. With my 1st, my boobs were swollen and heavier at 8dpo. So, i really think im out.
Im having a hard time keeping the faith. I feel my age and how long it took for my 1st, has put me in a low percentile for pregnancy. I kinda got excited testerday cause i had an implantation dip on bbt but its only as high as it was before. Not elevated higher than normal after dip. Ugh. Maybe next month. Im not even gonna test early for fun. I know ill get disappointed.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo