Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 764 Replies | Last Page

you guys , i'm starving all the time today !!!!!!

User image

6 years ago

So sorry katyfootballmama and sheriskers.
Dragonfly23, penny1366, clunkyfoot, beaut1ful38 and mystique- maybe this is our month!!
Congrats pinkeye! Im so happy for you!
ATM, im 6dpo. Not feeling much of anything. My nips are a little sore but that could be af signs. Other than that a little low pressure. Implantation wouldnt have happened yet, probably, so im not counting those signs. This is my 3rd round with clomid. Last month my cycle was 24 days. Its always 28/29. My luteal was short. It happened 1 month before when i had my daughter. I may ask ob to do hormone tests. He just prescribed the medicine without checking that stuff. I guess cause it was successful last time?

6 years ago

Can i have some eyes please think I'm ovulating earlier then expected. Is the a positive opk

user submitted image

6 years ago

Morning ladies, so I took the easy route and didn't temp today. Feeling really good about it as I rather not know what it is at. I did on the other hand took a test and I saw a very very faint line and it was taken withing the time frame and I literally had to stare to see it. I will post a picture to my profile and let me know what you ladies think.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Deebus12 - definitely positive opk!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Just caught up with all the weekend updates. I had a long weekend as my husbands birthday was yesterday. I'm 4 DPO's and other then restless sleep early this morning I don't have any symptoms yet. I don't expect any pregnancy symptoms until 9DPO and after after anyways.

@Dragonfly23 - Did you post the test you took this morning!? I want too look at it.

@SheRiskers & Katyfootballmama - I'm sorry AF arrived for you two this month.

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm glad you are enjoying the new job. Distractions from the tww are great!

@Photomama - I'm happy to see you back on the forums. I hope this cycle is better for you hun.

Welcome to all the new comers!

6 years ago

Very sore breasts. Starved but not interested in food. My toddler made a face at my milks taste. Very emotional . Last night I woke up because my rabbit peed in my living room and i could smell it in my bedroom two rooms away. So that's what's new here.

User image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes, I did post the test but the line is so faint.

@Samanthasideas. Symptoms sounds promising. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - I saw the test! I see the vvfl too. Test in two days and we'll see what that looks like. Crossing my fingers that it starts to darken for you!

6 years ago

Samanthasideas eeek when will you test??

Deebus definitely +ve, I had that this month and ovulated less than 24 hours later.

Dragonfly23 - everything crossed for you!! Hopefully a nice dark line by the end of the week.

I’m not feeling much out of the ordinary, occasional pinching, fatigue, hunger but could all just be normal and I’m overthinking.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo