Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Kimberley- that’s wierd I have never heard of using breast milk? Only thing that produces hcg is a fertilized implanted egg?!

AFM- 10 dpo bfn for me. I’m trying not to get to discouraged. I tested positive at 8dpo last month but it ended in a chemical, so that didn’t work well.
With my first I was 12dpo when I had a faint positive, my beta on that day was only 7 as well. So I know it can take time for baby to implant and hcg to rise. I just need to not test for 2 days!!!!
I need self control!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Welcome New Members! Still not liking the update much.
I am with you Dragonfly- dont like cant see charts either, still dont like my own version of the chart LOL. Maybe can post my FF chart on here. Yea! hope you caught the egg!!

FlamingoGirl- Yea!! Best of luck!

Holly- Still earlier wait a little bit longer.

Kimberley-- That is weird never heard of that!! lol

Sorry if i missed anybody. you cant go below and refresh your memory on who posted what like the latest version.

AFM, I think i might O early this month maybe Bc of EPO, i had EW yesterday morning but during day was just watery and for the past 3 days my libido has been HIGH!!! We are just going with the flow. I have not temp at all. Let see what this month brings!!

6 years ago

Dragonfly, start the cream 1dpo and continue until AF.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. Thank you for the comment. Since we are not allowed to see graphs anymore, I may have to post a screen shot of my app to show you what is going on with my temps as my Fertility Friend isn't the greatest for me, but will have to play around to get the gyst of things again. Try this out and see if it works: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/cycle_data_list.php?cycleid=536285

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Welcome new ladies!

I'm (I think) 7DPO. A couple symptoms but nothing to write home about. I have a bunch of OPKs that will expire soon so out of curiosity last night, I used one. (my lines stayed dark after O so I was curious if they still were days later) It was way lighter finally and for the heck of it, I dipped a Wondfo in the same sample. At only 6DPO, there's no way it could be positive but somehow there's a slight visible line. I'm thinking evap but hey, it's enough to keep my spirits up! Still several days away from testing for me.

Hope for some BFPs in here soon!

6 years ago

Dragonfly, it doesn’t work, but I also don’t know about temps. I don’t track mine. I just know about Emerita because I googled the crap out of luteal phase defects and read tons of forum posts from baby Center.

6 years ago

My bloodwork
Showed I ovulated this month!
10 dpo with bfn. I’m going to try my best to not test until wed!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. Darn, it was worth a try. That's okay about the temps. I will try and see if I can get FF up and working. If this site puts me at 1dpo then today I felt really moist and when I went to check there was creamy cm which is unusual at this time for me considering I haven't had creamy-lotiony cm at all in the tww since May 2017. With that being said, should I start the progesterone or wait to see how things progress this cycle? ETA- got my FF up and running so will take a screen shot and see if that works as I am not that good with technology.

@SheRiskers2. Were you able to reset your old password to the other username? I hope you didn't have a lot of tracking on the other one and have to start over.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, start today. Creamy cm means fertile window is over, which means now you want the progesterone, so use it tonight and each day going forward until AF. One girl in baby Center said it extended her luteal phase from 9 days to 13 days the first time she used it.

6 years ago

Dragonfly- maybe taken the Maca root has changed your CM. Just mentioning it bc since I have been take EPO pills 3 times a day I have notice my body producing more CM as well as I’m finally getting more EW and my mood has changed also boobs feel bigger LOL.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo