Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 I'm considered very high risk due to having an incompetent cervix so I get a cerclage( sewing of the cervix) @12-14wks every Pregnancy & progesterone shots @16-37wks. Ive lost my first child @23wks & my 4th pregnancy (twins) @20wks. I had a cesarian scar Ectopic 3yr ago but I've got 5girls & 4boys living now having had 7 c sections the rest naturally. So this is our last & hoping for twins. Yes I've told my DH & he's more excited with this pregnancy than any other we've had. I'm really anxious for my prenatal apt that I think I'm just going to go to my regular doctor to see if they can just get some labs started to check out my levels. Of course I know they r rising as my lines are getting darker but to put my mind more at ease I guess. How about u??

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Evening ladies. Thank you very much for ALL your kind words and wisdom. It really means a lot to me. Too me we are all family here. I am feeling much better now and I still haven't told hubby yet. Lots of exciting news for everyone. I know deep down that I am PREGNANT as my stomach feels different. Will keep everyone posted. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to anyone testing.

@Beaut1ful38. Think I will take your advice on poas.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone. Finally decided to create an account here after stalking for many months and obsessively checking the "symptoms by DPO" pages. I have an eight year old daughter from a previous marriage and two stepchildren, my husband and I have been TTC our first together and our last since our wedding in September of 2016, and my cycles are the long side so I'm on lucky #14 now. It's been a long and emotionally draining ride.

I'm 7dpo currently, which means if we've conceived my due date will be in mid October. I have an appointment Friday afternoon to finally talk about having some testing done if this cycle is a bust. I'm planning to test that morning (11dpo) just in case, so there aren't any surprises at the doctor's office. In the meantime, just obsessing over the amazon baby registry I've had perfected for a year now like I do in every TWW and trying not to go crazy obsessing over what might be symptoms. Right now I could swear that my breast pain is different than it usually is before AF. I swear that every cycle so i'm rolling my eyes at myself. But this time, I feel like it *really* is- more like a burning sensation than a dull soreness. Maybe this will finally be it for me and we won't have to have the tests done after all. Anyway, looking forward to commiserating here, congratulations to the few people I've seen skimming this discussion that have already gotten their BFP's and good luck to all!

User image

6 years ago

wondering if this is going to be anovulatory cycle. or if i missed o. im using an opk per pee hoping to not miss it. unless i already did. now up to CD18. the last 2 days have barely had second lines. i would love to try temping but im up and down at all times due to still breastfeeding so im not sure.

user submitted image

<a href=

6 years ago

Good morning. Another restless night. Here is my last FRER that I took this morning. Lines came up before the test was even comleted. Going to be a good day today.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Line Darker today @10dpo @dragonfly23 ur lines r doing very well They really f***Ed up @ur doctors or their test must be not sensitive at all Congratulations on ur line progression

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Congrats dragonfly! Lovely line

I’m 6dpo according to this site today, having dull cramps, sensitive breasts and a lot of gas and crankiness today good times. Periods due approximately around the 14th-15th... gonna test with a sensitive cheapie on Friday if they arrive by then! They should do.

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Thank you, I appreciate that. I am really sure that they did or not sensitive enough tests. Your lines look really good today as well. When is your period due? Did you tell hubby yet?

@KittenTokyo. Welcome! Those are good symptoms at 6dpo. Hope your tests make it to you on time so you can test Friday.

Since, I left my house, I've been in a amazing mood. Helped a few people along the way and even my one guy friend at work said that I looked very cheerful, especially when it's -35C with the wind here. Having some minor cramps but all is well. Good luck to anyone testing. Today is going to be a good day, I feel it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Af is due 2/10-2/12 that's my 28-31day cycles & yes when I got my 1st BFP on Saturday I started yelling my husband's name from up stairs & yet here came running all my kids with him so they all got to hear the news together (while I was standing there in a towel lol) he's more excited with this pregnancy then with any of my others.
*Update* I got a doctor's appointment this afternoon with my regular doctor so now to see if they will get my blood work started. Wish me luck ladies

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Good luck hun. That's an amazing story to read; not so much as in your towel lol but having everyone there. I remember when I found out, my then BF (now hubby) asked me every day, did your girlfriend (AF) show up? I kept telling him, no honey, when she shows I will tell you. When I got back from the doctors and told him, he's like I did it. I slipped one passed the goalie ; love that man. I am trying to hold off in calling my doctor to get my results. I just hope they give it to me over the phone as some offices don't. I will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo