Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hello I am new here! I have 9 days until i can test 2WW is forever!

User image

6 years ago

Welcome lusso18, Samamthasideas & Scarlettmoon! I look forward to seeing your testing results soon and hope you three get October babies!

@ Beaut1ful38 - I feel you. I love coming here and being supported month after month with all you ladies. It's sad to see most of us switch months when we don't get our BFPs but the support we give each other makes it a bit easier. I hope there are lots of BFPs for our little group this time around!

AFM - I should ovulated tomorrow or the next day so I'll be in the TWW soon! DH asked last night when my fertile days were as he is getting adorably impatient to try again. I told him they started today and are the rest of the week! Must have made him excited as he woke me up at God knows when to BD early this morning. Crossing my fingers that we get some swimmers in there this month.

6 years ago • Edited

@Samanthahasideas welcome sorry for your loss stickey vibes for a October baby

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey ladies
I hear you all , i don't want to say this but we are just trying to get pregnant and after all these hard work ( ) pays off we might have a MC ( god forbids ) . but i guess we need to take one step at the time. let's just be positive . don't think about it , just do whatever we can and don't stress out. at the end of the day we are doing whatever we can and we are trying our best, theres no point in stressing.

AFM : we BD 3 days in a row ( the day before ovulation , ovulation and the day after ) we used pre seed . i am so hopefull this month. i'm sure most of us will get our this month for sure. it's our turn

User image

6 years ago

Hello there ladies! I know I'm jumping in a little late, but better late than never, right? DH and I are TTC for baby #3, and this is our 3rd month at it. Today is CD 6 for me, and I just finished a round of Clomid that I had stashed away from my last REs office; I did the CD 2-6 regimen. DH is a Drill Sergeant, so we just PCSd to Fort Benning, GA and I'm still waiting on my initial appointment with the RE. If I conceived this cycle, I'd be due around the 23rd-ish of October. With how hard it was to get pregnant the first 2 times, I'm not exceptionally hopeful that we'll get another at all, but DH wants to TTC one more time before we adopt. I'm only 3 months in and I've already peed on SO MUCH MONEY ...

user submitted image

Linda

6 years ago

@flamingogirl13

What’s weird is the remaining ovary knows it’s working solo and it will eventually learn to ovulate every month! Bodies are cool.

@dragonfly yup! Baby burrito number one hopefully!!!

6 years ago

Guys i'm sooo scared to test! 11 DPO and i felt buzzing/flutters in my uterus this morning. I'm currently very dizzy and lightheaded, borderline nauseous and like im going to have diarrhea.Having heart palpatations off an on. Those may be from the coffee i had this morning because i needed a pick me up. But I had them for the past 2 days off an on, without coffee. I really want to wait until AF but i'm also on the edge of my seat!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Neomasie - I am hopeful! Test! Test! Test!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ruby0709i'll keep you all posted if i muster up the courage!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Im new to this group. Im 39, on my 3rd round of clomid, 4th cycle ttc, and 1 dpo. I have a 22m old but trying for a sibling. I hate the tww. Im trying to be positive but with my egg quality not the greatest, age, and my bf low sperm quality im a little nervous. Good luck to everyone and im looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo