Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies I can now Confirm Ovulation has occurred Now just hoping we caught that egg!!! My mind is more at ease. Have a Great Weekend Everyone & BabyDust 2 All

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

I hope you are successful this month, Kimberke! I need to try temping but i dont sleep well so it's usually all over the place. Fingers crossed!!

6 years ago

@Kelliria what day did u receive your positive on opk I'm still figuring all this BBT & opk stuff out

6 years ago

This looks good right? I’m waiting for store to open here in town to get my test.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Kemberke, i use cbe opks. I usually start getting my flashing smiley around cd11. Then solid smiley which is peak on cd13 and ovulate cd14. I cramp pretty bad when i ovulate.
The past 2 cycles i go from no detection to solid smiley on cd 13. So, i only have been getting a 2 day window. I know my ovulation is pretty predictable. Mostly cd14 sometimes a day difference, but rarely.
I'm guessing my age is affecting my ovulation. The window is getting smaller.

6 years ago

Hey ladies. I am a 37 yr old mother of 2, after 7 months of trying we finally got out BFP last night at 10 DPO. The last few morning I have been sick, super tired, my bones in my hips and thighs hurt and then yesterday I was so nauseous all day long so I figure why not test and see what happens. I was sitting on the toilet with the test on the floor in front of me and saw the test line and then all of the sudden the positive line started to appear. I jumped up, swung the bathroom door open and my fiance about choked on his food. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Kimberke, when you get your positive opk, ovulation usually occurs 12-48 hrs later. Mine is around 24 hrs after positive opk. I bd'd this month cd12, 13, and 14.
Temping, i don't do. Bout the only thing i havent tried! Lol.????

6 years ago

Thanks I got my flashing smiley on cd11 then that night got my Solid smiley. Next day cd12 I took a regular opk got a strong Positive with major back pain & ovary pains cd13 temp dipped to 97.1 opk turned Negitive now cd 14 temp raised to 99.9 so I was wondering if I actually did ovulate on cd12 Positive opk with pains in the night or cd13 when temp dipped?

6 years ago

Hi ladies. My saline sonogram didn’t go well. They found “retained matter” in my uterus. The doctor said she thinks it’s the placenta still attached to the uterine wall that wasn’t removed with the D&C. I have to have another procedure, hysteroscopy. They’ll go in with tweezer like surgical instruments to remove the remaining placenta. I’m so frustrated. Just when i got excited to try again, another set back.

She told us to stop trying until after the surgery. She said this could prevent us from implantation and could cause miscarriage if implantation were to occur.

I’m so frustrated.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

12dpo. I think it’s still seasoning as it was still running a bit. I will be retesting Wednesday to be sure.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo