Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@flamingo. Ty!

@ruby bummer on the egg quality FX and gl on the ultrasound and iui or ivf

6 years ago • Post starter

@flamingogirl oh I’m sorry the witch got you. I was hoping you get your positive This month is our month I promise. We will all get our positives this month I’m sure.

User image

6 years ago

Positive cheapie OPK and confirmed clear blue digi OPK using fmu at 815 this morning. Guess I'll be O'ing early this cycle. Such a relief! Last cycle I O'd on CD 19, with a 32 day cycle. Seems like my cycle is finally back to normal.

Let the games begin!!! Wish us luck, lol

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Neomasie- have fun bd!

AFM-1 dpo today, nothing to report. Had some diarrhea yesterday,
I had it last cycle to around o time as well.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Morning ladies. I just have a quick question before I start my day. I took my temp this morning and it was at 98.3 and I am only on CD7 or whatever my ticker says. How is that even possible?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies! I've been in the shadows, reading everyone's comments while I'm on my lunch break!

In response to the stats: we are on cycle 10 of TTC. :/ tbh we haven't taken many extra steps to get there, I am hoping to buy some opks and maybe pre seed this month. I have used OPKs before. Planning to make an appointment with my OBGYN for March if we haven't successfully conceived by then. (We are both in our 20s).

I am also a very spiritual person and loved the idea of buying the onesie and speaking it!

I love this group and the positivity we receive from each other!
Hoping to see tons of BFPs this month. An October baby would be awesome because I am an October baby as well and hubby's birthday is next month! Great timing!!

6 years ago

Thanks @ Holly!
@Dragonfly unfortunately I don't temp so I can't help. I hope the other ladies can give you some insight

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@neomasie. No worries. I just thought it was odd and thought I'd ask. I'm sure it's fine.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kysd glad to see your here/coming to the surface if you will wishing you all the best the opk, pressed and successful bd and I hope this is your month fx a d baby dust!

@dragonfly. I am sorry I can't help you in the way of telling as we're doing the old fashion cp and smep. I hope you find the info you need. I need you have the ability to record your temp in the calendar option.

Afm in my my fertile window lots of bd'ing I know we shouldn't do bd this way in terms of ttc but df is spoiled lol I'm not having any symptoms just some slight cramping and almost engorged like breasts. They physically hurt which is not normally the case. O well as neomasie said

Let the games begin!

6 years ago • Post starter

@katyfootballmomma get it girl hahaha!!!

@kysd94 good luck on your journey! It's definitely not a bad idea to get a work up from an obgyn/RE just to get an understanding of where your fertility stands, if for nothing else. However, I hope you're not panicking. This TTC thing is a roller coaster. I'd at least try to start using the available methods before I'd start to worry: e.g.- OPKS, BBT, SMEP. And I say this not to say there are no fertility issues as I'm not an expert. I just know how stressful this path can be and I'd hate for you and your SO to stress out thinking its a bigger problem before trying those easily available methods mentioned above, If that makes sense.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo