Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Katyfootballmomma- hope this is your month too!!

6 years ago

@beautiful thank you for the wishes. I've heard the same thing about epo. I know when you have to stop taking it but my question is when do you start? The day you get your period?

6 years ago • Post starter

@beautiful thank you for the wishes. I've heard the same thing about epo. I know when you have to stop taking it but my question is when do you start? The day you get your period?

Sorry.for the double post. I'm on my.phone not sure if that's got something to do with it

Katyfootballmomma- I think I will start it on CD 8 or CD10 like Musinex says or so I read.

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. I have done that too with the double posts. If you hit the back and then type more in the comments, it will post it again. Best to go in and just edit your response. I do it all the time.

@Beaut1ful38. I still have the EPO bottle at home but I don't take it. I have also started taking Maca and heard that was supposed to balance things out. Still looking at getting progesterone cream but undecided if I shoud get the lavender or just the regular one; not sure which one is better. Hubby always says, indecision may or may not be part of the problem.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly and beautiful. Thank you y'all! I too have a bottle at home ill start taking it today.

Katyfootballmomma-I think I’m going to try that as well. Right now at my 7 month TTC I will try anything now.

Dragonfly- I heard of that cream as well. My opinion only but it scares me based on what I read. I would go with lavender if I would try it. I guess at my age I don’t want to hear anything that’s says helps with hormone balance of menopause LOL

6 years ago

Hello ladies! Sorry to all those of you who were on the September babies. page like me and didn't get your BFP this month. hopefully this cycle is our month! Today is CD3 for me, and this cycle I'm trying not to freak out as much as last month. I'm still planning to use OPKs but I'm just going to try to calm down and not worry about what may or may not happen.

I see that a lot of you have been TTC for a long while, and I want you all to know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I have been TTC for three months and I don't feel like that's a long time yet I still get discouraged and scared. It's good to know you all share the feeling and know what this process feels like. Sometimes it seems like I can't talk to anyone because no one can really relate to this feeling. So thank you all for coming to this site to share. It helps me more than you know!

I've also just purchased Pre-Seed fertility lube to use once I reach my fertile window. Have any of you heard of or tried this product? A friend recommended it to me and said that two women she works with who were unsuccessful in conceiving had luck after using it!

Baby dust to all <3

<a href=

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I totally agree as I am in the same boat to try anything. It also helps with making the luteal phase a little longer. That's what I was thinking too and it is a little cheaper by a couple CAD dollars. Okay, Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Paraben-Free, 4-Ounce Tube and the other is Emerita Pro-gest Natural Balancing Cream with Lavender, 4 Ounce. Now I am really confused.

@meganhuff. I have used pre-seed for a few cycles now. Hope it works for you and that you get your BFP this month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma just last night I was thinking how much I hate being this anxious about when we try, testing/charting, etc. I envy you. This is our 'first concerted effort' cycle after the loss, but 2nd cycle TTC after the loss. And I hate the pressure and anxiety. So I decided we're doing the SMEP, loosely.

CD 12- my boobs feel heavy, too. Increased CM the last few days. Started using Preseed last night BD'ing, so I can't genuinely judge my CM now. I hate Preseed. I feel like a leaky faucet! OPK was negative, but Test line is steadily increasing compared to yesterday.

Disclaimer: 2nd cycle after loss so my cycles are still getting back to my normal. So I'm still trying to get back to 'normal'

Praying for yours and everyone's BFP this cycle.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo