Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Got my Flashing Smiley Face on my Clearblue Advance Digital Ovulation Test today @5dpo Looks like I'm in the good as long as it doesn't go back down to (O) I will get my BFP

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Kimberke, I’m confused. What does the ovulation test do for you after ovulation?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ruby I was informed by a Fertility nurse that if I get a flashing smiley face on my Clearblue Advance Digital opk on & after 5dpo it's picking up my Estrogen if it goes back to(O) low Fertility I'm considered out so check out one of my friends pics Mother&wife she's living proof this is accurate...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

BFN this morning. I am feeling very chipper though, which is unusual a couple of days before af, normally I’d be in a grump by now. So you never know. Tiny bit of pink when I wiped this morning so holding a tiny candle that it’s late IB. If not then on to the next! Best wishes to everyone testing today xx

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 i gave to go back to ob as soon as i start. He prescribed clomid without doing tests, just a pap. I am guessing bc i took it 3 yrs ago and was successful. But, im pushing 40 and my hormones may have changed. I have done 3 rounds of clomid and have to go back cause the following 3 months he may up dose. I'm making him do several hormone tests. My bbt is rising though but i have 0 sore boobs and feel out. Last pregnancy, symptoms already came by now.

user submitted image

6 years ago

@Kimberke, you have me intrigued. Lol. I have cbe-ad so i may try one just to try. Im 9dpo so why not.
@clunkyfoot, sorry for your bfn. I think i will probably be in the nov group with you. But, IB can happen 10-11 dpo, so dont give up!!

6 years ago

@Clunkyfoot. I agree with Kelliria, implantation could still be happening. Don't give up till AF shows

@Kelliria. Your temps looks good and it is staying high. Some don't get sore boobs till later on in the pregnancy so you could still be in the running.

As for me, another day of testing and the line is super dark. I posted it as a positive but should I change my other tests to a positve or leave as is? Been sleeping horribly and waking up numerous times throughout the night. Feeling minor pokes in the sides and some in the vaginal area. Will be calling my doctor today to book my appointment to confirm that this is actually a pregnancy and get the process started again. Good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - Wow! I'm so excited to see your lines darken! Congratulations hun!! It's so encouraging to see you get your BFP this month. I've enjoyed chatting with you since the August board but I'm over the moon that you are pregnant!! Keep us updated on how things progress. I'd leave the others as unsure as that's how you originally had them. I believe you can go back in and edit an update to say positive in the information section!

6 years ago • Edited

@FlamingoGirl13. Thanks girl. I've really enjoyed talking to you. Hope this is your month and we can be pregnant together. I will be sticking around to keep everyone posted on my progress.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke, i tried the opk thing for fun at 9 dpo and a O. So, no smiley. Hopefully it works and your prego!
I have already made an appt for ob to get upped on clomid and hormone testing.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo