Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- congratulations!! So happy for you. I hope I get my BFP soon!

AFM 9dpo woke up feeling yucky and headache.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you very much. I hope that you waking up this morning is a good sign. I really hope that this is your month and that you also get your BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly thanks for staying here with us and giving us words of encouragement. Sometimes, when you're on the bfn end we need that little "umph" to get us through the day. You have been very upbeat since your bfp and i need that infectious happiness on days like these.
Thank you to all the girls who are sharing their journey as well. It really does help me!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Are you going to test on Sunday? I think you said you were but I can't remember. I'm probably going to test on Wednesday at the earliest.

@Kelleria - I think you usually get a O on the first day you use the cbe - ad because it's getting a baseline reading. You might get something different tomorrow if you try again?

to all! Still feeling very positive this cycle and my breasts are tender on the sides which is a new thing this early in my leutal phase.

6 years ago

@Kelleria I agree totally with Flamingogirl when using cba opk it starts off (O) to establish ur baseline GoodLuck !!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kelliria. I know exactly what you mean on being on the BFN side of things and then getting encouragement from already expecting mothers gives hope that there is still a chance out there.

@FlamingoGirl13. I stayed positive this whole cycle and kept putting all the bad thoughts out of my head even though the thought of my hubby and I missing the egg played a roll. Having the boobs ache on the sides sounds promising. Let's hope that things keep progressing and that you get your BFP when you test on Wednesday. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I'm working on staying super positive this time around too! My stomach got all tense last night and I had to tell myself to relax and drink some tea and it helped. I'm going to avoid the anxiety I felt last cycle. I hope the tender breasts on the side is a good thing too!

6 years ago

Dragonfly, congrats again!! So happy for you!!
Waiting for the rest of you ladies to test! I'm keeping up the prayers for all of us!

AFM, 10 dpo, haven't taken a test yet. Still have creamy CM. TMI but Today it had a yellow tint on the toilet paper, has anyone had this? Read that it could be a good sign!! Buying frer on my lunch break today! I have a longer luteal phase, 14-16 days, so AF is not due for 4-6 days.

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you again. I had a tiny bit of the yellow tinge at the beginning and thought nothing of it so hope it's a good sign for you.

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes totally. The anxiety sometimes is hard to bare but definately staying strong, relaxed and positive is the best you can.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Took my final test today. I am not pregnant. So all my symptoms are warning from af.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo