Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- I think BDing around our fertile to positive opk and after we have a chance. We can try so hard to pinpoint “go time” but we still have that low percentage chance of conceiving. I don’t want to stress my DH out or myself I want to relax while BDing if you know what I mean. Let just see what the TWW holds for us! Hope for a BFP!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I totally hear you as I used to get so stressed out even in the fertille week as I'm worried that if we don't BD then the chance is lost. The past two months I am trying hard not to stress about pin pointing the best time. Let's see what the tww does for us.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Confused about this opk...looks positive but yet my Clearblue Advance Digital Ovulation Test say just High Fertility this morning. Is this Positive or Is it just getting there???

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Kimberke-That looks positive to me!

6 years ago

Update: out of Curiosity I tested again with my Clearblue Advance Digital Ovulation Test & It's my Solid Smiley Face (Peak) Good Luck 2 all, Now I've got 2 Go Get Busy

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey yall i am surfacing, just a little stressed with my sons upcoming wedding cleaning house not to mention work is going nuts

Afm 6dpo i have no symptoms weird af due in. 7 days we shall see baby dust to all of you

6 years ago • Post starter

Is there some way we call distress and worrying about the sperm getting to that golden egg?! I wish I could wave my.magic princess wand and say ta da ladies problem solved but i can't. What i can say yall, is that we've got to take it one day at time and take it easy. Easier said then done get it I'm dealing with the bfn demons myself. We've got to take it easy. but it pains me to see me and you going through the opk cp/cm checks, days till O countdown so much that it stresses us to the max. Our bodies need to be in a tense free zone. The physical strain that stress causes on the body is only thing it's going to do is make it harder on on our bodies to make a baby. So ladies, how are you going to distress in your next fertile window? Sleep in on the weekend? Diet? Go to the gym? Stay in bed relax with your SO/df/dh? Bring him coffee/breakfast in bed? Or vice versa? Take a warm bath and not to get so focused on the sex? the sperm? The egg? The timing?

Afm i am loosing hope in a good way.I'm 6dpo and I'm ok with af coming. Maybe right now is not the best timing or maybe its just my body's. Way of telling me to back off and go with the flow

Anybody getting ready to test in the next few days? 10 DPO today and trying to decide whether I should wait till missed AF or bite the bullet and go with 12DPO!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Wait till af is late

@neomasie. You are more than welcome to test at 10dpo but don't be upset if it is a BFN so I think I would wait till you are 12dpo to test and if you are pregnant, the lines would be a lot darker.

@katyfootballmomma. I hear what you are saying with the whole tww but I would listen to your body. I would just go with the flow and let nature run its course. I'm not sure if you are willing to try but have you thought of taking a step back from the forums? I too feel the pain and suffering that other ladies go through each month with the ttc that last month I tried to stay off here (nothing against any of you ladies as I love all of you) but I needed to regroup my thoughts and start fresh in the new year. I am sure you mentioned this but are you taking anything to boost your chances?

As for me, still not much to report, temp rose from 98.1 to 98.2 and having creamy cm (finally) and last night I thought my sides under my armpits aching. Still using the progesterone cream and still figuring it out. Never got the chance to BD last night in case the egg was still good but I am hoping that with the last two times there was enough swimmers waiting.

On a side note, I just wanted to say that even though this site has been updated and all but I knew it was going to happen and was just waiting for it. See, a long time ago I invisioned that the ladies on the August, September, October, etc. forums who got their BFPs were able to post their ultrasound pictures minus the personal info for all the other ladies to see how far they are coming along. Is that weird to invision that?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo