Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Scarlettmoon. So sorry to hear that. Praying that next month will be it for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

***Update***6dpo & still flashing smiley face I am very convinced I will get my will be testing soon

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@scarlettmoon, so sorry to hear that!
@dragonfly do you remember about when it was? I don't want to test too early and be disappointed. Right now I am cautiously optimistic! Just bought 4 frers and got $6 off, so its a win there :)
@kimberke, I am anxious to see if this trick is true! Hope it is!!! Goodluck!

6 years ago

AF arrived, 4 days early. Off to the November board I go. Good luck o everyone and congrats on your BFPs! X

User image

6 years ago

Scarlettmoon- so sorry to hear about af!
Clunkyfoot- sorry as well. Is this the first time you got af early?

I will be testing tomorrow morning. Just bought my FRER today. I am 9dpo today so tomorrow will make 10dpo when I test

6 years ago

@Ksyd94 check out my friends photo gallery she's had flashing smiley faces from 5dpo & on she Got her bfp...member name: Mother&wife

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey hey ladies
@dragonfly congrats again . Hope you have a healthy happy 9 months.

I’m just saying this as a reference for myself , I believe I am pregnant but at 10 dpo I goft bfn. So I feel that I had implantation on 7-8 dpo. Is it too early for my tests to turn positive ???? I hope so.

User image

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Hope that means that it is good and you will get your BFP.

@Ksyd94. Honestly, I don't remember. I wish I wrote down my symptoms but when I did, the POP dropped so I stopped putting in my symptoms and let nature run its course. I would like to think it was about 4dpo but it was just a tiny amount when I wiped. I had a couple days of dryness roughly 5-6dpo and then it started to pick up from there. Now just feeling pokes in my sides, back and some tingling sensations in my belly area.

@Beaut1ful38. How many tests did you buy? I bought mine when they were on sale at $15 for two tests so I stalked up and bought 3 boxes, then I bought one that was a regular test and one that was digital for reassurance. Plus I have all the other tests (2-) that came with my order online but using the old ones first. Also glad that I stopped temping too.

@Clunkyfoot. So sorry that AF showed up for you early. Has it been like that before where you have a short cycle?

Been having a really rough day. First I can say that my concentration level is completely gone out the window and can't seem to stop stalking the forums lol. Then I go for my lunch break and found out that my gf's purse got stolen out of her desk. Like really, who does s**t (sorry) like that. I'm trying to stay relaxed as the stress is not good for the little bean. So, all I am thinking about is just going home. Another hour left here and it's home time and will do all my posting from my phone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Penny1366. I started testing at 8dpo and still getting positives at 11dpo. Anything is possible. Oh, thanks again. Hope this is your month too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I only bought the 2pk 1 for tomorrow and 1 for 12dpo if get a line will but digital at 14dpo to confirm. But for me I know by 13 -14dpo. Last few days I have had what looks like goo/snot like creamy white cm it looks like a bugger! Lol sorry TMI. And it’s only 9dpo started at 7dpo. Usually get ew few days before AF but this is 6 days sooner.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo