Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly this is strange because i too had horrible clots from the very start of AF this cycle, this past tuesday to be exact. This is very unusual for me. However, i didn't test b/c i was waiting for AF to show up late before testing. i hope you're ok. I'm unsure about the hemorrage pocket you mentioned. Have you taken a moment to research it by chance?

@sheseekers i am sorry to hear about your loss. hoping this month is yours!

welcome everyone!

AFM AF is just about done. now just waiting to O. i am not counting down the days, i am trying not to check anything this month. don't mind my ticker LOL. i am trying to be stress free go with the sperm get that darn egg plan, enjoy the BD'ing this month and relax. i am hitting the gym strong, i am juicing (DF bought bought me a bad a$$ juicer for christmas) and just living it up! i am trying to turn the hurt, devastation, emotional turmoil, and extreme sadness into something positive. Lets give it up for everyone whose currently posted in here and everyone who joins us in the future! we can do this ya'll! this is our month OWN IT!

6 years ago • Post starter

Wahhh... ugh, I’m so disappointed! I just got my peak (low to peak, not even high) on my Clear Blue Ovulation test. My parents are away and asked me to House/dog sit for them. My husband and I live in North Jersey, and my parents live down by the shore. My husband can’t stay with me here because it’s too far of a commute for him to work. Now we miss our chance to BD!!!

We BD’d yesterday. I go back home tomorrow after work. Is tomorrow night too late? Will I already miss the egg???

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ruby not necessarily sperm can live up to 3 days hopefully this is your month and there is time! FX

@katyfootballmomma. No, I didn't look up the hemmorage pocket. All I heard about was breakthrough bleeding.

I'm not doing very well emotionally today so I will be taking a step back to regroup my thoughts. I am thinking that the tests I took are evaps as I only tested Saturday afternoon and that was it, so I don't even know if I had a positive days before, so I don't even want to consider a chemical pregnancy. This cycle, I will be taking my OPKs as normal and then I will be testing with HPTs starting at 7dpo till AF. Never thought this TTC would take a toll on a person. I will be lurking in the shadows, so anyone feel free to message me or comment. I will be fine.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly bless your heart hun. Hugs and prayers for you! This ttc journey has it's very highs and lows. Had i not been at a restaurant eating supper with df and our kids when af came last Tuesday, i would of been a complete ugly mess. I was so broken hearted just felt like my womb was ripped out of me. Hang in there we're here for you!!!

@katyfootballmamma. I'm sorry but my brain isn't working with me. Bless my heart?? I know exactly what you mean having it ripped right out from you. Was able to talk to my gf and it helped and feeling a lot better. Now just have to tell hubby as he doesn't know and I am sure he knew something was up yesterday as I was not my cheerful self and very quiet.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Cycle day 3. Waiting to O also. Just popping in to check on everyone!

@dragon i am so sorry!! I hope this cycle is better for the both of us!!! And to respond to your question to Katy, Bless your heart is just a saying sort of like giving condolences. I'm from the south and we say it allllllllll the time.

Hope everything is going well for everyone!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you! Let's hope that this month will be our month. I wasn't sure what she meant.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly bless your heart is a southern thing. I'm sorry. On a lighter note i am glad to hear that you feel better after talking to your friend. Keep us posted

@ksyd thank you!

Well ladies I’m officially over here!! Here is To October!!! I’m so emotional and just don’t know what to do! I do opk, omega 3 and prenatal vitamins. We ran out of pre seed. This cycle I had NO symptoms of AF. Boobs soreness was even different. I did take a test earlier and it was negative then late this evening spotting still not full force but cramps are starting to become stronger. Ugh I’m just not sure what to do anymore!!! Or this cycle!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo