Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls, I’ve been reading this thread for a while and you’re all so lovely and supportive with each other so I thought I’d share my experience:

My husband and I got pregnant in October 2017 but unfortunately we had a missed miscarriage, which was discovered at our 10 week scan. The baby only measured 8 weeks and 4 days. We were going to start trying again in February but a few weeks ago around the time I was ovulating we dtd and now i’m pretty convinced i’m Pregnant!

I don’t know if it’s just that I want it so much but i’m 10dpo today and for the last 3 days I’ve had the tiniest amount of very pale brown/pink discharge (just once a day when I wiped). I thought it was a really good sign but if it happens again tomorrow I might worry. Over the weekend I also had twinges in my lower abdomen and a light stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen. I have heavy, full breasts, vivid dreams since 3dpo, insomnia and am hungrier and thirstier than usual.

I took a test (FRER) this morning and it was negative..I know it was early but I was so sure it would be positive ????

Anyway, going to test again on Wednesday..hoping for a BFP for Valentine’s Day!

Wishing you all BFPs and happy healthy pregnancies from the bottom of my heart!

6 years ago

@larallen. Welcome. So sorry to hear about the mmc and hoping this will be the month you get your BFP. Let us know how you make out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Thank you so much and big congrats on your pregnancy! I feel so anxious about it..I guess it would be great if it happened this time "by accident" without all the pressure of OPK kits and BDs on certain days etc!

6 years ago

@larallen. Thank you! I started testing at 8dpo (very faint line) and all the way up to missed period with the lines getting darker as last cycle I caught the tail end of the mc and it really bummed me out and was in denial. I totally hear you. It makes BDing a chore and it takes the fun out of it. Do you temp at all or taking anything to help?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I know. I can't decide if miscarriages are the kindest thing in the world or the cruelest.

I don't temp at the moment..mainly just use a calendar as I have (or did have before the mc) regular 28 day cycles. I will probably start to temp if this month isn't a BFP, however I'm sure it will be..POSITIVE THINKING!

6 years ago

Larallen - I had the same experience as you. I got pregnant in October 2017. MMC at 11 weeks. Baby was 8 weeks 3 days. I really wish you the best and am hopeful for your BFP!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Ladies, what does dark brown discharge. Looks like cm. Im having panick attacks since I saw it. I did an internal check and nothing there. Please someone, is this normal?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm sure that as long as it's discharge and not actual spotting you don't have to worry..it could be old blood coming out and staining your usual cm (which I'm sure is more than usual). Even if it's spotting it's often nothing. You could go to the doctors and have your HCG levels checked just in case? I hope you're ok.

@Ruby0709 Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes. It's such a horrible shock isn't it..you happily go in for your scan excited to get a photo to show everyone and then you hear those words. I wish you all the best too, I really do. How are you getting on with TTC again? Physically? Emotionally?

6 years ago

Oh and by the way: I live in Madrid, Spain..hence the "early messages" Are most of you from the US? Whereabouts?

6 years ago

Hi ladies,
AF due today should i be worried about slightly faded hcg test today fmu. Opinions please and thank you

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo