Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@beautiful i am sorry to hear this. hugs. i hope this will be your month. we're here for you i know the devastation is unbearable at times. i know it's a rough journey for you and me.

6 years ago • Post starter

good morning yall! hope everyone has a great day! prayers for all my soon to be mommas today! how is everyone?

AFM i am still waiting to O, tired. trying to get the house organized clean up the aftermath from Christmas and declutter in the meantime:)

GM ladies. Was a rough night, DH and I talked and on to next month. Not what we wanted in our Wedding Anniversary. Damn witch always messes up plans!

Best of luck to all..,,we also got news that my hubby’s UNCLE and Wife are having a baby June 2018 (was a shock) must have been keeping it hidden. She didn’t look pregnant or different around the holidays. We are happy for them. The thing is he is 50 and she is 45...so guess you can say age is not a problem when TTC!! We are excited for them. Needless to say they do not act or look there age!!!

6 years ago

HI all!! Joining in from Sept 2018 board! I am on CD 10 and this cycle the plan is to do SMEP. This is my second cycle after a loss and my period was only 5 days: CD 1 light. CD 2&3heavy, CD4-5 spotting and that was it! Such a relief compared to my first 2 cycles post loss and pre-preg cycles.

Those were 32 days,but with 7-8 days of bleeding. I'm hoping this short period means my cycles are finally normalizing to 28-29 days which are my normal cycle lengths. And hopefully I'll O around my normal cd 13-15.

I'm praying so hard this is our cycle.

Good luck to all of you this cycle! BFP dust all around!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Oh wow. That's awesome to hear about your husband's uncle and wife expecting a baby. Age is only a number. I mean look at me and my husband, I am not embarrased to say it. I am 33 and my husband is 60. When I got pregnant, I was 31 and he was 58. Also, to answer your question from September, I will be temping, OPKs, and that is really about it. Still taking prenatal vitamines, plus my other vitamines. I think the only thing different is that I will be testing in the last week of the two week wait so I don't get another deja vu like last month. Praying for sticky vibes for you.

@neomasie. So sorry the witch got you. Hoping this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you! @dragonfly23
I'm sorry this has bern so stressful on you. TTC should be a joyous occasion but for so many of us, it is one of the most frustrating processes.

I'm hoping the end result of all this will make the journey worth it. For you and for all of us struggling in one way or the other.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Welcome Neomasie- hope this is your month! Sorry for your loss. It has been an emotional rollercoaster for us all. To see a lot of ladies continue on the next forum or returning after a loss. We can only be patient and our time will come.

Dragonfly- age is just a number. So see if his uncle who is 50 (I think he is 55) can still go for it then girl keep going! Your time will come. I hope to get pregnant soon as 40 is around the corner for both DH and I.

I am not sure what I will do this cycle but still take omega 3 and prenatal vitamins. Since pre seed hasn’t worked is there another alternate to use? How can I make my CM more? For some reason after O I have more than the time of O? Is that bc of BDing?? We will do the SMEP as well.

6 years ago

Welcome neomasie. I’m back after a loss as well. This is my second cycle since the D&C.

So I’m pretty sure I ovulated. + opk Monday at 6 am and then some major ewcm between 12-2 pm. DH and I were not able to BD since we didn’t see each other.

We did BD on Sunday though so who knows, maybe there is a chance.

I won’t test this month unless AF doesn’t show. I don’t think we did it enough or times it right since we didn’t BD after the +opk.

Funny though, this cycle would put me at a due date of 10/1, next cycle puts me at a due date of 10/29, so I’ll be hanging around all month!

Best wishes.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@dragonfly my df is almost 50 and i am 40 def agree with you age is just a number!

@beautiful hoping pregnancy vibes were contagious and you got a whole bunch. FX I found that drinking a ton of water helps me produce more Ewcm. Eating loys of veggies and fruits too I dont take extra vitamins to worried about getting another kidney stone

Welcome to the new faces i see on here! Sorry to hear about the loss(es). (please forgive me I'm on my phone screen is really small

Remember this ttc journey is a part of HIS plan, HIS way, HIS timing. But in the meantime, i am grateful to have found yall to help bring me up when I'm at my darkest hour! I hope to return the support 10 told.

Hi everyone,
I guess I will join this board. My due date would
Be early October if this cycle works
I had a chemical in dec. Had a normal like period and now
Trying again. My second round of femera. I have no ideal if I ovulated or not,
My opks have all been negative. I had EWCM on Sunday, small amount
And it was blood tinged? We bd Friday and Saturday night before the EWCM.
Maybe the blood was an ovulation bleed? Maybe I ovulated and
Missed surge on opk?
My husband has been to tired to bd and it’s so frustrating.
He is so stressed with work so I don’t want to create
Any more stress or pressure.
I’m feeling so so down today. I hate this TTC Process,
I always tell myself to relax but I can’t. It’s always on my mind.
I need to get back on my diet and everything but I am an
Emotional eater.
Thanks for listening everyone. Hope your all doing better then me.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo