Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Larallen - my experience was a bit different. I began bleeding so I knew something was wrong, that why i went to the doctor. I recently found out that they messed up my D&C and I still have “retained matter”. I need another surgery but because of my insurance, can’t get it until April. We have stopped ttc for now. We will be back in the game in May.

Dragonfly - my doctor always told me it was fine for some women. It could be your uterus cleansing out old blood. My miscarriage was red blood so don’t worry unless it turns red.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for the kind words. Been awake for an hour and didn't sleep very good. I will see if I can get an update on my levels without having to go in. I am still a bit freaked out even though that this is normal. Did another internal check and nothing. Having some lower cramps so hoping that too is normal. When something doesn't happen to you the first time and when it does, it can stay in the mind for a long time. I'm off Friday and Monday so I can use a break and catch up on my sleep. Ultrasound is on next Wednesday. Hoping that goes well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Debus12 same thing happened to me which had me freaking out so finally my doctor ordered my HCG levels which I should get back today but my line is back getting dark again. As u can see 13dpo was dark but 15dpo was lighter so I freaked& didn't test yesterday@16dpo did this morning & it's finally darker than the control line now. Yeah

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Thanks Kimberke, I might not test tomorrow hopefully it will be ok thank you for your advise much appreciated

6 years ago

Ruby: I'm so sorry to hear that..as if you haven't gone through enough! Sounds good to give yourself a break, take "control" of your body again. I had no bleeding or cramps and was still suffering from morning sickness so it was such a horrible shock and just before Christmas when we were going to announce it to our families...

Dragonfly: Listen to you body and see the spotting as a sign that you need to rest your body as much as possible. Look after yourself.

As for me, I just went to the gym and lifted weights..came back and was spotting dark brown/red :( I'm thinking it could be AF even though I'm only on cycle day 25...my cycles might not be as regular as they were before the MMC. Feeling pretty sad about it.

6 years ago

@larallen. Thank you! My girlfriend and I have been climbing stairs (168) 2x a day. Doctor told me that it should be fine to do stairs but I always take my time in climbing them and I drink plenty of water all day, minus my one cup of coffee in the morning and the rest is water. So sorry to hear that AF might be on her way. Let's hope that it could be implantation bleeding.

Will see how the day goes as I ordered my breakfast when I got to work and took one bite and then I was running to the washroom as I was about to get sick and I am chilled to the bone and nose was running for a bit. Not sure if that would be morning sickness (never got sick with my first) or the anxiety playing havoc with me so eating crackers.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you @dragonfly23 I do hope that I'll be one of those women who had spotting during the TWW and then a BFP but I'm realistic too...it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen this month I guess :)

Maybe lay off the stair climbing for a few days..I know it's a pain, but maybe your body just needs complete rest, lots of nutrient dense foods and warm fluids. I'm pretty sure that the bleeding would be getting heavier if it was something to worry about so I'm sure you're fine. Keep us updated xxx

6 years ago

@larallen. I agree. If it was something more serious then I would still be bleeding and I am not. I've never had a miscarriage and I don't know if I could ever get passed that and then try again for another. I think after this, I am done with kids as this is too stressful for me. I will layoff the stairs and then get plenty of rest. Thank you again; I really do appreciate everything and take everything to heart. I am glad you have an open mind about everything and that anything is possible.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Got back from the health nurse who reassured me that it is normal as with the second pregnancy everything happens quicker, so with that the uterus expands quicker and may cause cramping. The brown discharge is old blood and that too is normal. Now I need to get my brain to get passed this as everything is normal and I will call the doctor soon to see if they have my results from yesterday. I never thought that being pregnant the second time would be like this.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

This is such great news @dragonfly23 So happy that she reassured you and that you are able to feel more relaxed. I think our maternal instincts make us worried about everything and I'm sure that doesn't change regardless of how many pregnancies/babies you have.

I am barely spotting now, nothing in my underwear..slight cramps and nausea. I just wish something more definitive would happen! Trying to focus on my studies (studying to be a Personal Trainer) and I'm getting so distracted!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo