Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,
I'm super excited to be starting TTC!!! I've started reading through but there's a bit to catch up on so I'll keep reading when I can.

This would be baby number 4 for us!! I never thought I would want 4, but I really do! My cycle is all over the place still (I have a 6 month old) and my partner works FIFO so I am fully prepared for it to take some time. Which Im ok with as a 15 month gap kind of terrifies me, but my partner thinks we should just go for it.
I'm CD1 and have some opks to use to see where I am at. We would love to try for a girl. Is anyone going to be gender swinging? What methods are you using?

<a href=

6 years ago

Welcome Mistique! I'm trying to do the SMEP. This is our first time ttc and we are on our 5th cycle trying now. I'm not doing any gender swinging I just want that sperm to find that egg!! I chart my BBT and this will be our second cycle using preseed. How soon did it take you to conceive your other babies once you started trying?

6 years ago

Twwtoolong - we had our financial consultation and our insurance makes us do 4 IuI before ivf!! 4!!! Ugh. So we have to get genetic counseling this cycle, I have to have a saline sonogram and DH has to have his second semen analysis (first was back in September), then we plan to do the first iui the first week of March.

11 dpo today, brown spotting today and BFN. I have cramping too so I’m assuming AF is just arriving a bit early this month.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Hey everyone!
I’m 7dpo today. Had some bloodwork done today to see if I ovulated. I won’t be able to get results till Monday.
I want to test Sunday...I will be 9dpo.. I don’t think I can wait any longer!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Still trying to figure out this website as I’m doing mobile currently. Hope everyone is doing fine. I’m trying to really relax this time.

Oh just was told uncle and Wife are having a GIRL!

6 years ago

Welcome back everyone! Those few down days were killers lol

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm SheRiskers but it wouldn't allow me to login no matter what I tried so I had to make a new account booo.

Anyhow... I'm now 3/4DPO and not feeling much... Some cramping/twinges, fatigue, and hunger but that's not out of the norm. C'mon TWW!

6 years ago

Sheriskers I had to change my password...it wouldn't let me log in with my password and I know it was right - weird! Sorry you lost your profile I hope you didn't rely on it for tracking etc if you do that

Well it's been a minute for me lol maybe since the first page? Lol I clicked on the link to see the new reply and it took me to the first page...that's kind of annoying as before it would take you to the page where the last reply is.

Anyways!! Lol I'm 6 or 7dpo - I did not use OPK this month...I'm just trying not to over analyze everything and my cycles are pretty regular and I do get ovulation symptoms so I decided not to this month. I'll be testing in a few days..good luck to everyone (ok now I'm looking for a spot to add my signature?!?) maybe it will automatically?

User image

6 years ago

Hi ladies
I had to change my correct password too.
Any one got BFP yet?
I’m waiting for ovulation and so far we managed to be every other day since My period finished .
I just realised preseed is the first response in Australia . I had a small pack of it that came with ovulation tests and I used it last cycle along with conceive plus . I think I need to get one with applicator . Conceive plus is too sticky and icky .
Good luck to everyone who’s baby dancing , I hope the speeded are strong enough to get into the eggs . Have a lovely weekend guys

User image

6 years ago

Evening ladies. Just poping in before bed. With regards to loggin in, if you scroll down a little bit below the logging in; there is a blurb that said that if its your first time back since the upgrade to do a password reset. So @sheriskers2 you should get your other one back.if you rest the password.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies. so glad the site is back up! Overanalyzing every little minute symptom just wasn't the same with out it ???? 6DPO and there's not been any really stand out symptoms in the last few days. Some twinges/dull aching cramps. Tingling boobs/nips off and on. Read about keeping your uterus warm for implantation so I've been downing teas and having a spoonful of cayenne pepper. I'll try anything! Good luck to ladies getting ready to O! Happy BDing. And praying for sanity for those of us in the tww waiting for testing day!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo