Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Ladies!!! I tested!!! I’m so happy!!
10dpo and posted pic on my page.

6 years ago • Edited

@beaut1ful38, congratulations! Im so happy for you!! I am 10dpo as well, but im not testing til missed period. I feel out so im not wasting tests. Yea, mama!!!! Sticky beans!

6 years ago

Yay!!! Soo HAPPY for you!!!!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies!! to you all. It still feels so unreal. And I can’t stop crying with joy!

6 years ago

AF is not due for 3-5 more days so I am hoping I just implanted late with the light pink CM I had this morning. Pray for me ladies! My prayers for y'all are coming true and I am so thankful and happy for y'all! <3

6 years ago

Ksyd94- power of prayer! I did all this month and he blessed me! Sticky vibes to you

6 years ago

Congratulations @Beaut1ful38 that is a Beautiful
7dpo So last night I had pinching feeling on my left lower side close but below my bellybutton. I googled it & it says implantation pinch Has anyone heard of this I'm totally lost ...I am such a POAS ADDICT that I am going to start way early testing (2nite) I'm praying with all my heart I get my real soon I've got like 30hpt to use so I'm really excited to be able to actually check progression if I get it... GoodLuck BabyDust 2 all Baby #10

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@beautiful I agree 100%! I believe in the power of prayer! It is all in His control! So glad you are getting your blessing!
&& UPDATE: There is no more pink! Dear Lord please this be implantation!!!!!!!!

6 years ago

Kimberke- I had pinch feeling with cramps at 7dpo about 11am that day became stronger ran to bathroom bc thought af for sure as I felt wetness. But nothing and after just mild dull pressure /cramps. Til this day as well. Had a dizzy spell yesterday at 5pm which I was like that’s weird. I am extremely hungry more but didn’t notice I was eating more till last night. Lol no nausea at all. Head feels like it’s in a cloud sometimes and Boobs not heavy Just mildly sore. That’s about it. (I think)

Ksyd94- I hope it implantation for you as well!! ????

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Congrats. I definately see a line.

Has anyone else tested this morning.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo