Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Ruby
We are on cycle 2 ttc for #2. We were fortunate enough to conceive on cycle 2 with #1, last June.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. Awe, that's so sweet that I was able to help you through your darkest times in TTC. I didn't know I meant that much to some people on here.

@Ruby0709. We have been trying since April-May.

CD6. Not much to report here. Started temping again and took my first OPK yesterday which was a flat "no". I am going to order the progesterone cream (original; not lavender as I don't think I need the balancer) today and hope it gets here in time for me to start using it. Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant and something went wrong as I fainted on the floor and I saw my daughter standing close by me. The people had to call the ambulance and then I woke up. Not sure what was about but sure it is nothing to worry about.

ETA- after reading more about the progesterone cream, it is the exact same thing, just that one smells and the other one doesn't and both are a balancer.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies. Moving on over here for good now. AF showed up yesterday evening. The cramps are much worse and last longer since I came off of BC. We're sad about not conceiving again this past cycle but look forward to trying again of course. I should O around DH's birthday this month and he seemed happy about that. We will go with preseed again and I'm going to take baby aspirin and see if that helps.

For the stats question this will be our 5th cycle TTC. I'm 30 and DH is 30. This is our first time ttc.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. So truely sorry that AF showed up for you. Was praying you would get your BFP. Hope the baby asprin helps this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@neamasie absolutely not it actually had the opposite effect your words fueled my faith.

@beautiful yes I remember your post gave me hope actually thank you for the reminder!

Tgif and baby dust

6 years ago • Post starter

Flamingo girl- I’m so sorry af showed for you. Welcome to the October board,
Hoping this is the month for you!

AFM- I got my positive opk early yesterday morning. We bd then( as well as the night before that) and then again late last night. Not sure my dh has it in him again for tonight. He has been so stressed out lately.
I read a great article on the best days to have sex to get pregnant. It actually said waiting till positive opk can be too late. It’s best to already have sperm waiting in the tubes. Sperm go through a change as well inside the tubes and fresh ejaculated sperm that havent gone through this change are less likely to fertilize an egg.
I’m going to try and find the link for it.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

My df and I have been together for 2.5 years, no protection during this whole time. Silently ttc but actively trying for since this past September, so 4 months of talking about adding an addition to our family and actively ttc if this makes sense lol it just breaks my heart when df rubs and kisses my belly because I know that he wants a babee so bad. But we will continue to try harder and patiently wait on the lord to answer our prayers.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Holly860. That sounds like it is a really good article. Hopefully you can find the link so that everyone can read.

@katyfootballmomma. I totally hear what you are saying as it breaks my heart when my DH talks to our daughter about a baby brother or sister, and then me silently telling her that this might be it this month and when it doesn't happen I get sad and I think she knows it didn't happen. I am sure it will happen for both of us soon and we will both be jumping for joy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- I am so sorry AF showed up! Not to discourage you but with my daughter after getting off BC it took 5month to finally conceive her. I was on BC for 3 Years so to me seems long but not really. Now With this one I don’t know LOL wasn’t on any contraception but here we are at 7 months. We will keep trying

Katyfootballmomma- I am with you on His Timing!! I am about to go buy a onesies and put it next to my bed and just declare daily that I will have my baby soon!

Still need to go purchase Evening Primrose Oil tablets.

6 years ago

Dragonfly- thank you I googled baby aspirin TTC and it gave me the. Bayer low dosage chewable (81mg). So do I take daily everyday or is it only through ovulation or after ovulation??

AFM, I’m taken prenatal vitamins, Musinex (only with guaifenesin) ingredient not the DM , Omega-3, baby Asprin and Evening primrose oil and doing OPK’s Let’s see if this cycle works! I’m not sure if I will temp, thinking maybe just when I get my positive and 3 high temps after to confirm.

Update on status question: TTC since July 2017 we are on 7 months cycle now, I am 38 and DH is 39. First few months just going with the flow and as you can read above as months go with no BFP I try something new!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo