Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Kimberke this is why TTC can sometimes be such a mind game. All those years you'd been actively trying to avoid getting pregnant, the moment you're ready to try, it's not as easy as just 'pulling the goalie' post. Good luck! Keep us updated.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

hey yall! I am still getting used to this site! lots of changes.

@tww good luck with the sono. Let us know how it went for sure!

@beautiful relax. easier said than done I know.

AFM I think I am 3DPO and nothing to report!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

@flamingogirl13 - Our first was conceived first month of trying. I came off the mini pill when he turned one, we were NTNP and were pregnant with our second 3 months later. When she was 1 we started trying for our third, after almost a year of BFN it was too much for me and we moved on to other things. Three years later surprise baby number 3 came along. So, while a 15 month gap seems crazy to me, I realize it may not happen quickly or even at all, so we are just going for it and will see what happens.

@Holly860 - Good luck with testing again, its still early yet!

@ruby0709 - Its not over till AF shows, FX you still get your October baby

@Beaut1ful38 - Congratulations on the new job. FX it doesnt interrupt your cycle!

AFM - CD2 and the waiting is already killing me. Ive bought some pregnancy and breast feeding multivitamins to start on

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi everyone.
9dpo today. Last night was horrible! I had to leave work early because I was so nauseous. I ended up puking all night. I know it’s way way to early for it to have anything to do with pregnancy.
Still feeling so nauseated this morning.

I hope everyone is doing better then me!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope to join the Oct 2018 crowd!
I'm currently on CD 7 (finishing up the clomid tonight!). I have a follicle scan on Friday. Hopefully we'll be IUI ready by 1/28-1/30!

6 years ago

Hello everyone, I am super new and I am on cycle #2. This is TTC baby #2 and I got pregnant really fast with my first who is now 8 yrs old.
I started tracking my cycles the past 2 months. The first month I had a 27 day cycle and the second one was 22 days long. Unfortunately I got AF these past 4 days. Strangely enough this second cycle was super short. I have been nauseous for the past couple of weeks. Got a few BFNs and so now I am in cycle day 6.

Since I am not sure when I will ovulate due to different cycle lengths, I decided to have intercourse as often as I can.

Any tips are welcome.

Thanks
Fernanda

6 years ago

Fernanda, buy yourself some ovulation sticks. You can buy Clear Blue Digital this month and then stock up on cheaper Wondfo brand from Amazon going forward. Start testing on CD 10. Then you won’t be guessing so much when you ovulate. Good luck!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Welcome Fernanda and diceywifey! Good luck with cycle to both of you.

AFM - I finally got a High on my ovulation kit today, which is later then I normally get it so maybe I'll ovulate later this cycle. Now I'm just waiting for that Peak! Have a good Monday everyone!

6 years ago

OK I did this Experiment with Breast Milk & look at the results BFP. I'm so sure I'm not pregnant with me currently on cycle day 10 & have been getting (O) low Fertility on my CB advance opk. Which if I was I'd be receiving my Smiley faces so this is a False Positive Result & a friend that is indeed 7 wks pregnant got Negitive Result it was fun seeing that BFP. Still waiting to Ovulate

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning everyone and I hope everyone has a good day. Welcome to all the newcomers and good luck to everyone that is close to testing and hope to see some BFPs this month. I got my "yes" on CD 14 and managed to BD CD13 and CD15, the calculators on here says my exp 0 date was CD 13, so hoping my hubby and I caught the egg in time. I am not sure what my temps are all about and it's too bad that the new update doesn't allow us to see other people's charts anymore . I am starting to think it is caused from taking Maca as it has been all over the place. I didn't take it today so hoping that won't mess things up. I also got my tube of progesterone cream but the insert from the box says to start taking it on CD 8, which doesn't help me when TTC. Does anyone know about the Emertia Pro-gest and when to start taking it?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo