Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Also Dragonfly, can't wait to hear how your Hubby takes it!!!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. He will be thrilled I'm sure. I already crushed his happy dance the first time so I think he will be happy and then he can do the happy dance again.

@FlamingoGirl13. Did your temp rise again? Those symptoms sounds promising especially the cramps and the fact that you don't normally get them till AF.

Only half an hour before my appointment and I shouldn't be but I am nervous as heck lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - I hope your nerves have calmed down! Let us know how the appointment goes . My temp did go back up today. Not as high as the day before the drop but still high for me! We'll see what is does the next four days.

6 years ago

@flamingogirl and Ksyd my temp dropped today by .2 degrees and have a stark white negative :( only 9 dpo today but I’m losing hope already. I hate seeing negative tests! They give me anxiety at this point. Argh
@callmecrazy hi! Nice to see you again! How are you feeling?
@dragonfly let us know how it goes!

6 years ago

My heart breaks right now. Pee test came back negative so now doing blood work. You would think that it would be positive after all the tests I've done lately but they say it doesn't normally work. I remember the last time I had it done I was a few days late so that could be the case but not what I wanted to hear today. I despise doing blood work.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly omg I’m so sorry to hear that! I know that some doctor’s offices don’t use sensitive enough tests, I’m pretty sure that could be the case. Yes let us know about the bloodwork. The most important thing isn’t the beta number but the doubling time. I’ll be praying for you

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I am on the sister site but not as active, it just doesn't seem to be as popular as this one. l'll check in today.
I'm going pretty well, gaining way to quickly but if I'm not eating I'm nauseated and I don't want to start that cycle. I'll get back to eating right once the nausea has passed.
Dragonfly - my pee stick at dr office was neg as well, all bloodwork came back great :)

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I feel so lost. Even the lady at the desk said not to worry as I should her all my tests and the doctor. The lab work leaves the office at 1pm and may find out this afternoon or tomorrow. But she said to check in a few days. I just feel like crying but I need to stay relaxed as it isn't healthy but my anxiety is out of whack and I am trying to stay calm.

@photomama. That's what I hear too. I almost got into a scrap with the one lady because they never put my name on the cup and some girl went in shortly after I did and asked her if she tested the right cup.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - I hope you here back as soon as possible and that there tests just aren't sensitive. It sounds like lots of other ladies have had this same experience so I have high hopes for you and your sticky bean!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! I hope I get my answers soon so then I can start relaxing and be back to my normal cheerful self. Lunch is in another 45 minutes and if I am not calm enough, I won't eat. That's just how I get whem my anxiety acts out and my thinking takes over. Anxiety sucks ass (sorry).

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo