Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Ruby0709. Thank you! I will start tonight and everyday on till AF shows but I am hoping she stays away as if I get pregnant this cycle then I will have to continue to take it as that will result in early miscarriage and I don't want that.

@Beaut1ful38. I'm thinking that might be the case, I didn't take one this morning but wonder if I should keep taking it. Are you still taking EPO?

Does anyone know how to change the AF date on FF? It shows that I am ready to have my period in 4 days and that is so not the case. Now I see why I don't go on there; so confusing and then having to pay just to get certain things. Wish this site kept the calendar the way it was and the ability to look at other charts.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- yes I’m still taking EPO till I ovulate then I have to stop taking it. As it causes uterine contraction. I needed something to help me with producing more EWCM. Think it helps and my drive is sky high lately in my fertile window. Lol

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I forgot on how long your cycles are. I am happy that it is working for you and glad you aren't temping as it definately takes the stress out of it all. I started temping again and hoping that it won't stress me out, but I think with all these wacky temps, that I am pretty sure it won't stress me out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi girls can i join the October group? ,14 dpo today, been getting a positive since 6 dpo i knew is it was to early but i couldn't wait to start testing , i got a 2-3weeks on a clear blue digital at 11 dpo i hope this is a good sign ,i had 2 miscarriage last year , i wish everyone the best and lots of BFF soon

6 years ago • Edited

Angela83- hope to get a BFP soon. What did you do this cycle? How long have you been TTC?

6 years ago

Thank you Beaut1ful38 this is the first month since last year miscarriage i was afraid to ttc again i didnt expect to have a bfp that soon i really hope everything goes well , i hope u and all the girls here get a BFP this month i need a buddy,i havent done nothing different than baby dance on ovulation day lol i forgot we havent baby dance everyday every other day apparently is better and sperm is more concentrate

6 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am 7 days late, but have had 2 negative tests. I haven't tested in 2 days as I am too anxious.

My cycle seems to be getting later and later, I am now on CD36, I feel bloated, emotional and have tender breasts... but all these signs could also mean my evil AF is coming with a vengeance.

6 years ago

Congrats @angela , I hope this one sticks and you have a healthy beautiful babak in 8 months.

@cammy 2018 I would test again , I mean I would test every 10 minutes.

@flamingogirl how are you doing ?

AFM I think my cycles are getting shorter and shorter . I think I’ve got a positive opk this afternoon so we’ll bD tonight and we’ll use preseed ( first response) .
Do you guys consider the picture positive opk?? It is as dark as test line but a bit different .

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Cammy test again it could be that u ovulate late than what you think i hope u get good news soon
Thank you Penny definaly positive

6 years ago

@Angela83 I did the clearblue advanced digital OPK this month and my peak day was at CD20, which I think is pretty late.

@Penny1366 my last period came on day 35, so I think I will test in the morning. Your OPK looks positive to me.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo