Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, we are ttc. Had a positive opk last monday so if successful this month due date would be 01 October 2018. Trying not too symptom spot and relax, good luck to everyone hoping for oct 18 baby. ????

6 years ago

Good luck & God bless @Deebus12 this group is a great support. Especially during the dreaded two week wait!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Deebus12 - i got a +opk on Monday too!! Keep me posted!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@neomasie im very sorry to hear about your loss hun. I pray for you me and. Every woman in our group that we get our bfp. To each is their. Own in terms. Of testing/charting/bbt charting don't get me wrong I do cp check every day lol I would do opk but I know I would forget lol maybe I will try in the near future.

I realize that we may never conceive. I pray everyday for our little addition. I get psyched every month symptom spot like nobody's business. But with our age Its clear to me that our chances are slim to none. Can you say wow Katy is being a bit negative? Sounds like it I know. But I'm not. I'm trying not to get my hopes up be disappointed month after month, deal with the heartache that my df and I face at the beginning of each month. I have physically cried in my car while by myself, a cry that most of us know what it sounds like. My arms ache to hold our baby. I just hope and pray that df has strong enough swimmers to be able to catch that egg. I would use pressed however I am very liery about using internal products because I have one kidney and prone to kidney infections. I do get stressed when we don't bd and I know I'm in my fertile window lol. FX baby dust hun!! Rootin for ya!

6 years ago • Post starter

Just gotta say I am happy to hear from those of. You who mentioned the support you have received from this group
It makes me happy. We are all here going through somewhat the same thing. I'd like to give a shout out to @dragonfly for being my rock in September babies group
she always gave me comforting words that touched my heart in my darkest hour. Not to mention @beautiful. We're not in this alone. Inferlity/fertility issues are a real thing. I'm so glad that I found this site and those in it. You guys rock with your knowledge kind words etc Now hope the sperm meets the egg quickly and we get our bfp!

6 years ago • Post starter

Katyfootballmomma- keep your faith!! Don’t know if you saw my post a couple days ago. My DH’s.. Uncle and aunt just announced on New Years that the are expecting a baby in June 2018, during holidays she didn’t look pregnant yet. But He is 50-55 and she is 45-48!!! So there you go always a chance. We wee all SHOCKED!!

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma Thank you for your kind words. and I 100% understand what you're saying and where you are coming from in regards to your journey. I hope I didn't come off insensitive using the phrase 'i envy you'.

After you elaborated, I understand you're approach to TTC and there is nothing negative or wrong about it. This is such a difficult and taxing process. We need to do whatever we need to, to try and guard our hearts, relationships and stay sane.

As corny as it may sound, miracles do happen! Sometimes something great comes out of what once looked impossible.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Ladies!... I’m so excited. Today is the day that I meet with the RE!

Since many of the names in this chat are so familiar to me, which means we have all been trying for months, can I ask each of you how many months/years it has been since you started ttc?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Hey Ruby- I have been here on CTP since the June 2017 Forum. But we are on the 7th Cycle of TTC..

6 years ago

We have started trying on September but I took a break on October/November ( because I had job interviews and wasn’t sure about the maternity policy at new job) and then we started trying on december and now I’m waiting for AF to finish so we can try again. So I would say 3-4 cycles now .
Maybe we can say how old we are so we get better ideas.
Well I’m 30 Dh is 32 and we are trying for #1
When I hear people “accidentally “ get pregnant I almost can’t belive it , worst than that when they say they didn’t know they were pregnant for few months , I mean we symptom spotting Lek crazy and they don’t even notice they missed their period .

Well I hope all of you guys get you BFP this cycle.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo