Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Ingot my positive opk yesterday after work, we bd d last night , very early morning around 5ish I woke up with the most horrible pain in my left ovary. I couldnt even move . I took a pain killer and it didn’t work so half an hour later I took another one and now I can just breath . But I still feel the pain . Don’t know if it’s a good sign or a bad sign. We bd d last night ,the day before and 3 days prior . I don’t think we can bd this morning , will tonight be too late ?

User image

6 years ago • Edited

@ Penny1366 - Is tonight just 24 hours after your positive opk? From what others have said you ovulate 12-36 hours after your positive OPK so if yesterday was the positive then tonight you still have a good change!

6 years ago

Has anyone that has took Evening Primrose Oil Supplement start spotting through out your cycle. I'm on cycle day 11 & have spotted on Cd 7&8 now again 11 plus have been going through major low back pain every night. Today it's not pink or red like Cd 7&8 but it's the brown old blood look.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ flamingogirl I tested around 5 pm, it wasn’t as dark yesterday morning and now it is lighter but still dark . So I guess tonight will be 30 hours after my positive one .

User image

6 years ago

Kimberke- I started taken EPO this cycle. I haven’t experienced any spotting, other things but you did stop taking it once you ovulated correct? Reason I ask is bc it says if taken throughout whole cycle it causes uterine contractions and early miscarriage. Not to scary you,..... I just got my first positive opk today so will stop taken tomorrow

6 years ago

@Penny 1366. You must have been having Ovulation pain as there are times when it has stopped me from moving too much. I haven't taken anything for it as figured I will tough it out. This cycle, the pain wasn't as bad but it was manageable.

@FlamingoGirl13. I think like you. I have started noticing that we don't BD when I get the go-ahead and sometimes wonder if I missed it. I don't test with OPKs till 4pm and sometimes I wonder if I tested earlier that I might get a different result an then time it. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us and hope we all caught the egg in time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies not trying to stress anyone out. I just read that you want to BD within 12 hours on your first window of + opk and then 24hr window then 36 hr window. If That is the case then I need my DH to take some vacation days or let it fall on a weekend lol ????

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful38 - You aren't stressing me out! lol! This is what I'm planning to do this cycle, or at least attempt! DH works 12 hour shifts on Thursday and Friday and if I O on one of those days it might make it hard but it will certainly create those 12 hour windows!

I had lots of EWCM yesterday (CD12) so maybe we managed to get some guys stored up and waiting. I doubt it as that doesn't seem to work for us but will keep BDing. This is my second cycle noticing that my CM is best on cd12 which is usually 3-4 days before ovulation... does anyone else notice patterns in the quality of their cm during their fertile days?

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- Ever since taken Evening Primrose Oil Pills I have noticed way more EWCM 2-3 days before and today it’s just loads of watery, TMI but my undies are just wet! So weird and my boobs hurt so much which that has NEVER happened around O day!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. You aren't stressing me out. Does that mean I stand a chance? I've noticed a lot of watery-cm looking on Sunday and hubby even noticed it and said, your ready and then the rest of the time I generally notice it after a BM and not as much when I wipe in general. I'm noticing now that I am getting more lotiony so must be the Maca and still taking the Baby Asprin and my prenatal vitamines.

Good luck all who got the +OPK.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo