Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Photomama I can definitely see that second line Fingers crossed it's the start of ur BFP GoodLuck & kittentokyo no not everyone@8dpo will get a positive some don't show up until after af is due GoodLuck

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@photomama - I definitely see the purple line! Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s test. I hope this one is a sticky bean for you.

@kittentokyo - Like Kimberke said 8 DPO is still early. Average implantation is 9DPO and some women don’t implant until 12DPO. If you don’t see anything yet I wouldn’t worry about it and test in two days.

6 years ago • Edited

I will be sticking around until AF shows and checking to see who else gets there bfp! I may not comment much but I will be here :)

6 years ago

So many BFPs!!! I’m so excited for you all!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Callmecrazy- OMG how are you? Are you on the Sister site?

AFM...took a digital! I’m shaking to actually seeing the words, and DH is taking picture of the test to show off lol

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Flamingo when are you testing? Praying Babydust your way!
@beautiful I know it must be awesome to see that word!!

Afm, waiting for AF! All pink spotting has subsided and left only brown (old blood). AF is due on the 8th by my calendar.

6 years ago

Hi, ladies! I have been reading to see all the bfp but haven't been commenting. Im 12dpo, no symptoms, cervix is now high, hard, and closed whereas its been soft. Supposed to start af thurs so now im just waiting. No test cause i just know im out.
Ill be heading over to nov board but i wanna see if any more bfp show up! Congrats to all of you ladies!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. It is definately real. You are pregnant!!!!

@callmecrazy. How are you feeling. There will be a few of us going over to the siter site but I like it here but will try to go back and forth.

@Ksyd94. You aren't out until AF shows. Let's hope that the spotting you had was implantation bleeding and that you will get your BFP. Ever thought of taking the test just to see?

@FlamingoGirl13. How are you feeling today? Any signs pointing towards pregnancy?

@Kelliria. Hey girl, you aren't out till AF shows up. Are you going to wait till you miss AF to test?

As for me, still grasping the idea that I am pregnant. I took a digi this morning and of course it came back with a "Yes". This morning in a couple hours is my doctors appointment to confirm. I also took my temp this morning and it was at 98.2. I put the thermometre away as I won't need it anymore. I am pretty sure my hubby is slowly catching as I have been favoring my belly making sure nothing happens and I keep telling my daughter, no more summersaults on my belly. Hubby must know something is going on. I have been feeling what may be heart burn for quite some time now, even before my BFP. It's like a burning sensation in my chest and throat, like you swallowed a big pill wrong and it almost got stuck in the throat (best way to ecxplain it). Am I having heartburn as I never had it before in my life and even when I was pregnant with my daughter. Anyone close to testing today? Congrats to all the BFPs in this room. It's such an amazing site to see.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Kelliria, don't give up til at shows! Anything could happen!
Dragonfly, I did take another test yesterday morning, it was bfn. I did read it can take 4-5 days after implantation/bleeding for a BFP. So I am waiting for AF date and then will test agaim if she is a no show! Keeping the Faith. There is still time but I want to be cautious so i'm not crushed.

6 years ago

@ callmecrazy - Hi Hun! I hope early pregnancy is going well for you!

@ dragonfly23 - I'm 10DPO today and woke up with light cramps/feeling like I had to go to the bathroom but the cramps are still there now. I usually don't get cramps until the day before or of AF so I'm hoping this a good sign that implantation happened. The sides of my breasts are slightly tender. I'll probably take my first test on 12DPO, so Wednesday morning. Hopefully there will be something faint there! Then I'll take one again on 14DPO (The day I usually get AF). I'm felling more like I'm pregnant this cycle then past ones so that's a good sign too!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo