Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@sheriskers2. Sorry to hear that but you aren't out till AF shows her ugly face.

@Beaut1ful38. Same here. Been feeling that for a couple days now so will have to see how the rest of the week goes. Expected implantation is Monday or Tuesday.

@laylalib. Welcome! Are you taking anything qnd how long have you been trying? My brothers birthday is October 19 and if I conceive this cycle then it would put my due date roughly October 15. Good luck.

As for me, not much to report. Temp still elevated and still having some slight pain in my sides but trying not to symptom spot. Debating if I should stop temping now or ride it out and see what happens.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Welcome new comers!

sheriskers2- sorry to hear that! I know it’s a emotional roller coaster. This is our 7th month TTC! Not sure how long you been trying?

AFM, since I confirmed ovulation stopped tempting. 4dpo today. Just the normal uterus pressure pains feels heavy down there. And lower backaches. Other than that feel ok ..... I did notice I was a lil irritable last night and this morning ....it comes and goes. Don’t know if that was bc I was HANGRY!!

6 years ago • Edited

Hello everyone I'm coming from the September 2018 babies. We had no luck last month . This shall be our 2nd cycle . I'm 1 dpo today .

6 years ago

Hey ladies new here ttc got a negative in December hopfully a bfp this month.. I have other children but never had the education or support from other women so glad found this page.i feel clueless, tho i been through it still seems like my 1st time .. Sadly i never knew there was a certain time of the month when u can concieve or what ovulation even was .its nice to have u ladies .. And good luck to all who are trying to concieve.. BFP HOPEFULLY SOON

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1511157600z6z0.png

6 years ago • Edited

Hi to all! Our first month TTC, i am 39, and didnt know much about TWW until now, it drives me crazy! I have been obsessing over every symptom (or lack of symptoms), so i better start contributing :-) I am 11DPO, and today morning I felt like me AF is about to come, that intense dull pain in my lower abdomen, which I only have on the day of AF. However it has disappeared within few hours and no AF. BFN today. Our chances are generally slim as we only tried 4 days before O. I won't to be doing any more testing (already did few from day 8). I guess I will hang around here until my AF shows, but there is a tiny hope :-) Baby dust to all :-)

6 years ago

2dpo & yet I have a bbt dip not understanding now that I have had 2 peaks & 2 Positive opk 3days apart??? Is this a fallback?? Yesterday 98.3 today 97.5

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Isnt it weird about due dates? Ive read possible due dates on someones bday. My estimated, if i conceived would be oct 17. My bff bday. Mine is the 9th. That would be a great date!
I have temped some but i said before im borderline insomniac. Up all hrs of the night. Can anyone look at my chart or do i have to post it? It just doesnt seem right and where I'm up all hrs it may affect it. Thanks. 5 dpo.

6 years ago

Here is my chart. What do you all think. I hate not being able to do it correctly.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Back to my original username! Yay!

@dragonfly still no AF but she's either due today or tomorrow so I'm not technically late yet... Another temp drop and symptoms have disappeared so she really should be here any moment

@beaut1ful this cycle was still kinda wonky after my mc in Nov. so I was really hopeful but I guess not counting on much. This is month 4 TTC for us. Technically we caught an egg the 2nd cycle but since she didn't stick, I feel like I'm starting the probability of pregnancy statistic all over again. Lol

Looking forward to a fresh start and hoping this next cycle is finally back to normal! Good luck ladies.

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. I bet that is a relief to get your old name back. I really hope AF doesn't show up for you even with your temp dropping.

@Kelliria. By the looks of your chart, it looks like you ovulated on CD16.

As for me, some minor stomach aches and slight cramps. My cm isn't as lotiony as I hoped it to be. Wake up in the middle of the night with a full bladder but don't want to get out of bed as that would jeopardise temping in the morning which still remains to be hovering around 98.2. Still using the progesterone cream and hoping that I am using the right amount. Other than that I don't really have any more symptoms to report. Hope with the lack of symptoms still means anything is possible. AF due Sunday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo