Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Goog morning ladies. Today is my first ultrasound and I'm slightly nervous. Will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 good luck to you!!!

User image

6 years ago

Got home from my appointment and all is well. I'm at 6w 2 days and ONE strong heartbeat. Next ultrasound is April 3.

@ABucaro. Thank you!

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I just got a notification that you had posted so thought I'd check even though I technically "don't belong" in this group anymore! That's amazing news about the scan..such a relief and a great milestone to reach! I'll keep checking to see how you're doing. Take care xxx

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 amazing!! Glad to hear I have my first appointment with my doctor tomorrow to follow up on the blood test last week. I’ve contacted the midwives in my area, does anyone have an insight on midwives vs. Doctors. To set the stage a little: my doctor is probably the least caring doctor out there, so I don’t really want her recommendations (I live in Toronto so free health care comes with the price of less attentitive doctors (IMO)). I’ve heard great things about midwives so I’m leaning more towards having a midwife. Any insight would be great! Thanks! And good luck to all xx

User image

6 years ago

@larallen. Thank you! I think you belong anywhere you want even though you aren't part of the group. I will check in on the November group from time to time.

@ABucaro. I'm not sure about midwives so wish I can help you. I'm sure it will be okay.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I posted my ultrasound picture on "Not just cycle buddies" if anyone wants to take a look, by all means. Hope everyone else is doing well and getting some much needed relaxing time in.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies! It's been awhile since I have been on here. But I recently found out I was pregnant. So far I've done 3 beta draws and have one more next week to hopefully determine ultrasound. Because of my history I'm being closely monitored. How is everyone else doing?

User image

6 years ago

@Patience820. Congrats on your BFP. Things are going well for me here. Had my first ultrasound Tuesday and had ONE strong heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days. Thought for sure I was having twins but hey, one is good too. Next ultrasound is April 3. When is your expected due date?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 my estimated due date is Oct 25th hopefully ultrasound will be next week. I'm so anxious to know if this baby made it to the uterus this time.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo