Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@callmecrazy. OMG, I just gave myself another anxiety attack. I looked at one of the comments I posted and then read the comment below talking about me bleeding and then I read that it was sent 29 days ago . I so wish I was home where I can stop screwing things up. My mind is not even on work today. No, I don't know what labcorp is. My heart won't stop pounding and I am trying to relax.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Photomama- beautiful pics so sorry to hear about the test but still early.

Dragonfly- omg how could they! I would have told them let me pee again. Lol bc your officially 1 day late. Did you take a digital? Asking bc My FRER was so light I was nervous about line not getting darker and DH suggested it as well. It helps calm me down to see the words till I see the doctor.

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - Oh hun. I wish I could help take your anxiety away. Anxiety is no joke and hard to control sometimes. Do you have any methods that help you calm down? Maybe you should take an early day from work because it doesn't seem like working is helping distract you right now. In this situation it's totally acceptable to take some personal time and head home. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hoping you are feeling better.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Of course, I took a digital this morning and it said "yes". I don't have any more pee left after I went the first time and I have one more FRER and I will use that in the morning to confirm, plus I have the other pregnancy tests and the HCG dip tests.

@FlamingoGirl13. Thanks hun. I really appreciate it. I have calmed down a lot but my mind is not focused on work. I am thinking of calling the doctors office soon, but first I want to take a trip down to the lab here in the hospital and find out how long it takes for the results to get to the doctors office.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- did not mean to push any buttons just trying to give advice. Due to your anxiety. But I hope you get your answers soon best of luck girl.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Oh hun, you weren't pushing buttons at all. Can't get a hold of the doctor's office. Heading home from work and will call the doctor in the morning. Now just have to figure out if I should tell husband or not or wait till I get the news.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly keep us posted! I can't imagine how you feel!
AFM I keep running to bathroom paranoid that AF will arrive (Glad that she hasn't). I guess I just have to wait until Friday. So not good at waiting. :/

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I am still waiting on doctor to call me back as well. It’s so nerve wreaking when you want answers now! I don’t know if it’s my pregnancy hormones or what but I have this anxious feeling

6 years ago

Hi my Friend! I am with other girls on the anxiety thing: take care of yourself first and on getting back to being calm. Take some time to do things for yourself: things that help you stay calm and that bring you happiness. Anything that you enjoy. Different things help different people whether it's slow, deep breathing, listening to music, doing something active like taking walks, etc. - whatever helps you is good! When you all stressed out, it's hard to work or think so I know what you mean! Try to take a little break for yourself and for getting back to feeling positive and at peace.

And I totally agree with others here: you're officially 1 day late and you have multiple pregnancy tests taken (not just one) with all of them coming positive and with the 2nd line getting darker every day. So if it's not a raising level of HCG, I don't know what it is! If I was in your situation, I'd want to test again. And I agree about taking the digital test. They are quite sensitive. And maybe asking the doctor for re-testing since your AF did not arrive and since you have multiple positive pregnancy test results. If not this doctor, perhaps there's another one where you could go to double check and to ease your mind? I just think it might be some kind of error on their part... So stay positive and don't allow it to get you down! Big hugs! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Quick reply for now. Cried when I got home and so wanted to tell hubby. Tested again when I got home. I know I am not crazy lol.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo